Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

Its not a matter of money. Trump agreed to 1.3 billion and was ready to sign off on Congressional legislation until the likes of Coulter and Rush belittled him into changing his mind. The Democrats are more than willing to give him what he originally agreed upon.

Why is it impossible for them to come up with $5 billion, which amounts to .12% of the Federal Budget, or $29 billion, which amounts to .69% of the federal budget to complete the project? It is a trivial amount to fight over. I think Darth hit the nail on the head. The thought of the wall working scares the shit out of them after all their false claims and rhetoric.

It really matters little, other than she won't have to pack to visit a war zone, that's got to really upset her

In the meantime, it gives her another and the Democrats another talking point, Trump got mad cause she wouldn't let him use the House so he barred her from visit troops in a war zone, something he himself has taken criticism for not doing prior to last month

They had three days to come up with something in return for her action and this is the best they could do?

She might have intended to come back and speak about how she was under enemy fire, like another Democrat lied about.

50089357_559270024542548_1963617768800518144_n.jpg

its trump who has shut the government down, regardless of your spew.

You want me to shut up about it, don’t you lol.

If you’re lucky, a sufficient number of voters will take their cues from CNN and not think about it for themselves. Because it makes democrats look really bad when you stop and think about it.

Why is it impossible for them to come up with $5 billion, which amounts to .12% of the Federal Budget, or $29 billion, which amounts to .69% of the federal budget to complete the project? It is a trivial amount to fight over. I think Darth hit the nail on the head. The thought of the wall working scares the shit out of them after all their false claims and rhetoric.

You’ll not get an argument about the 5B because I’ve tried lol.

Shutting the government down over 5B is insane. The WH messaging sucks on this: they should be owning the democrats on it. Of course, Trump didn’t help matters by ‘owning’ the shutdown.

That just provides cover for their lack of argument.

Shouldn’t Melania have flown commercial for her vacation to Florida this weekend?

I don’t like using these types of images for insults, doesn’t matter who you are insulting and it’s my obligation to remark on it. #BeBest

OH, BULLSHIT!!

You've stood by while those you "agree with" have posted numerous denigrating pictures or memes from the internet, which were directed at the those you disagree with, and you didn't say shit.

Grind and Billy were and are correct; because you're nothing but a fucking liberal hypocrite, who acts like her shit don't stink.

:truestory:

I feel better now. :D

He did not cancel her trip. He just told her to make other travel arrangements. She can still go.

Trump can’t stop her from going. Stop lying. But keep crying

Sure. Commercial travel to Afghanistan by the #2 in line for the Presidency.

You’re as stupid as Trump.

Back