Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

Goooooooo Trump! :hand:

Pelousy was ready to be AWOL overseas while a 2nd pay period passed next Tuesday. Stay put Nancy. Come out of hiding from the Angel Moms and stop shirking your responsibilities. Go to work, negotiate for the border and fed employees. What a ugly piece of work this broad is.

Bingo on the subtext lol.

Trump wants Nancy to stay put so she can take some of the heat for the shutdown.

I read where some of the freshman democrat newbies are getting restless—especially, those who narrowly beat republicans in their district.

This is far from over.

I am not wrong here. Pelosi has zero reason to be taking "pubic relation" trips on the taxpayers dime instead of doing what she should be. That goes for any Speaker, past, present or future.

Idiot, it was not a public relations tour, the public did not even know she was going until the president mentioned it today.

I am not the one that claims it was misspelled. Again, either could be used, though Madam is the more appropriate in my opinion.

Using the wrong version is misspelling it. He wasn't referring to her status as a wife, hence 'madame' was inappropriate and misspelled, as it should have been 'madam'.

Show me where they argue the branches of Government should be CO-EQUAL you willful idiot.

Who is the idiot, dumb fuck:

The Constitution first three articles created three co-equal branches of government: the legislative (Congress), executive (headed by the President), and judicial (Supreme Court and lower federal courts)

I guess she can't go now. Yes it is. So why did she start it?

Great question.

In a more functional political environment, the party that wins the election gets at least a modicum of deference on issues such as this. If a wall on the southern border wasn’t the centerpiece of Trump’s campaign—it was certainly up there.

Trump won the election; so democrats—unless they can outright win on the issue, they should give up the fight *well short* of an historic government shut down.

In that sense this IS the Chuck and Nancy shutdown.

He gets all defensive when he gets called on his bullshit. That’s the best response he has.

Pitiful, huh?
I have a very good friend and his son who are little people, it hurts my heart when people use them to belittle others. I feel a need to defend them. Its my principles. I know I’ll get the usual guff from the peanut gallery, but I feel strongly about it.

Heck, I remember when my work trip to Grand Rapids in February was cancelled and I got to stay home in Florida.... I was elated.

Great question.

In a more functional political environment, the party that wins the election gets at least a modicum of deference on issues such as this. If a wall on the southern border wasn’t the centerpiece of Trump’s campaign—it was certainly up there.

Trump won the election; so democrats—unless they can outright win on the issue, they should give up the fight *well short* of an historic government shut down.

In that sense this IS the Chuck and Nancy shutdown.

I guess you missed the part where trump took full responsibility for the shut down.

Back