Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

Both madam and madame are used to describe women, but not as interchangeably as some may think.

Madame is primarily used as the French equivalent of "Mrs.", denoting a woman's marital status. It can also be used to denote respect to an older woman of distinction, who is of a heritage other than American or British.
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Madame Giry. Christine has spoken of you kindly."​

Madam
, on the other hand, is the word that will be used more often.It can be used to convey a woman's rank or authority.
"With all due respect, Madam President, go frak yourself!"

https://fandom-grammar.livejournal.com/69479.html

giphy.gif

Tell us you ugly fat piece of blubber, just how many times in the last two years you complained about congressional "fact finding" trips.

Awwwwww....nasty little cunt getting triggered? :laugh: Tell me something you ignorant dumb fuck; who is preventing Pelosi from going anywhere? You have to be the most ignorant cunt of this forum.

I am not wrong here. Pelosi has zero reason to be taking "pubic relation" trips on the taxpayers dime instead of doing what she should be. That goes for any Speaker, past, present or future.

Go ahead and post her agenda. You must be intimately familiar with it.

All photo ops and dinners. No policy discussion with NATO officials at all. Right?

What should she be doing other than waiting for Trumps temper tantrum to end.

I really can think of nothing Congress should be doing right now. How about you? And by the way, it appears there may be some confusion as to if she was going to Egypt or not. Just clarifying.

I really can think of nothing Congress should be doing right now. How about you? And by the way, it appears there may be some confusion as to if she was going to Egypt or not. Just clarifying.

No confusion, you gotta stop listening to the ignorance of the WH.

Awwwwww....nasty little cunt getting triggered? :laugh: Tell me something you ignorant dumb fuck; who is preventing Pelosi from going anywhere? You have to be the most ignorant cunt of this forum.

I am far more excited that the WH piece of manure will not get his evening of adulation from your kind. Its gotta affect his insecurity.

Both madam and madame are used to describe women, but not as interchangeably as some may think.

Madame is primarily used as the French equivalent of "Mrs.", denoting a woman's marital status. It can also be used to denote respect to an older woman of distinction, who is of a heritage other than American or British.
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Madame Giry. Christine has spoken of you kindly."​

Madam
, on the other hand, is the word that will be used more often.It can be used to convey a woman's rank or authority.
"With all due respect, Madam President, go frak yourself!"

https://fandom-grammar.livejournal.com/69479.html

Yeah, I know the difference in the two. I did not state they were interchangeable in all cases. As I stated, either can be used in THIS case, though I think Madam would have been the better choice personally. Was there a part of that you did not comprehend the first time?

Back