Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

I guess you missed the part where trump took full responsibility for the shut down.

Nope lol.

Why is the wall issue, just so bloody important, to Chuck and Nancy *that they would play their part in the shutdown*?

If the wall is such a lousy idea Chuck, Nancy and their minions in the media will have ample opportunity to mock Trump and his supporters. Are they afraid it will work lol?

It’s 5B dollars and that’s chump change in terms of the budget—so it can’t be the money. What is it? Why are they allowing it to drag on when it’s in their power to stop it?

”Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed,” Trump wrote. “We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over.”

That is hilarious.

It would have been funnier if he had waited until they were aboard the plane and had to get off or wait until they were in the air and have the pilot come on and tell them that he has to return to the airport;; because they were "GROUNDED".

images

Nope lol.

Why is the wall issue, just so bloody important, to Chuck and Nancy *that they would play their part in the shutdown*?

If the wall is such a lousy idea Chuck, Nancy and their minions in the media will have ample opportunity to mock Trump and his supporters. Are they afraid it will work lol?

It’s 5B dollars and that’s chump change in terms of the budget—so it can’t be the money. What is it? Why are they allowing it to drag on when it’s in their power to stop it?

Its not a matter of money. Trump agreed to 1.3 billion and was ready to sign off on Congressional legislation until the likes of Coulter and Rush belittled him into changing his mind. The Democrats are more than willing to give him what he originally agreed upon.

Damn you Trumpies are stupid. Pelosi is 3rd in line for the presidency. And you assholes think she should fly commercial into a war zone. I used wrong word, there is no thinking involved. Now the Middle East enemies know about the visit, so it is impossible . Keep cackling like the chicken brains you are.

Trump "grounded" her and sent her to her room. LOL

Who is the idiot, dumb fuck:

The Constitution first three articles created three co-equal branches of government: the legislative (Congress), executive (headed by the President), and judicial (Supreme Court and lower federal courts)

How many times do I have to tell you they are NOT co-equal and you won't find those words in the Constitution you dumb fuck?

Great question.

In a more functional political environment, the party that wins the election gets at least a modicum of deference on issues such as this. If a wall on the southern border wasn’t the centerpiece of Trump’s campaign—it was certainly up there.

Trump won the election; so democrats—unless they can outright win on the issue, they should give up the fight *well short* of an historic government shut down.

In that sense this IS the Chuck and Nancy shutdown.

giphy.gif

Its not a matter of money. Trump agreed to 1.3 billion and was ready to sign off on Congressional legislation until the likes of Coulter and Rush belittled him into changing his mind. The Democrats are more than willing to give him what he originally agreed upon.

So, that’s ‘the high-minded principle’ Chuck and Nancy are willing to shut the government down over lol?

Government workers are going without paychecks. Is it worth it?

I guess you missed the part where trump took full responsibility for the shut down.

I guess you are missing the part where Schumer and Pelosi could defer to Trump, who won the election, and give him the pittance he is asking for. They could also provide deference to the fact that it is HIS job, not theirs, to determine how best to protect our borders and citizens.

If Schumer and Pelosi want to be the deciders of policy, then they will need to win the Presidential election. Good luck with that.

Using the wrong version is misspelling it. He wasn't referring to her status as a wife, hence 'madame' was inappropriate and misspelled, as it should have been 'madam'.

Madame is the same as Mrs. Unless you can speak to his intent with actual knowledge and not supposition, then your point is invalid.

There are three options:

1) He misspelled it as you suggest
2) He used it in place of Mrs. which is ok, but unusual
3) He used it deliberately to slight her... which would be by guess given his petty nature

I would bet it is 1 or 3, but neither of us knows.

Nope lol.

giphy.gif

I think she should take this as an opportunity to visit border patrol and coast guard facilities. This would be a GREAT time to "demsplain" to them that while their jobs are redundant, and making them easier would be too expensive, and the wall on the border now is adequate, any additions or improvements under Trump would be "immoral", they still have too report to work unpaid because border security is so important

Maybe she can talk to the Border Patrol Agents and explain to them how a wall won't help them. :palm:

How many times do I have to tell you they are NOT co-equal and you won't find those words in the Constitution you dumb fuck?

The Articles of the Constitution. ... The Constitution is based on the separation of powers. It divides power between the three separate branches of the government. They are the legislative, judicial, and executive branches.

PROVE ME WRONG

Back