Trump fires back at Pelosi, cancels her foreign travel..LOL My God LOL

Sure. Commercial travel to Afghanistan by the #2 in line for the Presidency.

You’re as stupid as Trump.

You're as stupid as Pelosi. She wants to fly; allow Trump to speak in the people's house and pass a fucking budget with the wall in it.

Nancy owns Trump and it's driving him bananas

today's latest hissy fit was a perfect example

Nancy knows well how to wield power in the House, she's owning him more every day

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Yeah, I know the difference in the two. I did not state they were interchangeable in all cases. As I stated, either can be used in THIS case, though I think Madam would have been the better choice personally. Was there a part of that you did not comprehend the first time?

I don't comprehend why you must defend trump's stupidity at all costs. Not just his but the people who let that letter go out when it was such a poor reflection of trump's grasp of basic grammar and spelling.

And obviously you missed the part where it's not used for American or British women.

today's latest hissy fit was a perfect example

Nancy knows well how to wield power in the House, she's owning him more every day

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

She couldn't "own" herself out of a wet paper sack snowflake. You lack the IQ to comprehend the OBVIOUS. But I like seeing liberals show their careless disregard for people who aren't working thanks to the petty, child like politics of Nancy and Schumer.

Boy did Donny really shoe her ... :laugh:

He Canceled her Vacation to a War Zone ... :laugh:

Man was that a Tactical Move ... now she has stay here in America and not get Security Breefings to support the only people who hold the purse strings for our Troops.

Brillint move Donny ... just Brilliant :laugh:

Nancy is the negotiator Trump wishes he was.

Yeah! She's a great negotiator. Shutting down the Government like a little child with a temper tantrum of what amounts to a trivial amount of the Federal Budget. BRILLIANT. Great negotiators always fall on their swords for what amounts to nothing right snowflake?

One thing for certain, you had to be the shittiest attorney on the planet. :laugh:

I don't comprehend why you must defend trump's stupidity at all costs. Not just his but the people who let that letter go out when it was such a poor reflection of trump's grasp of basic grammar and spelling.

And obviously you missed the part where it's not used for American or British women.

What is harder to understand is how brain dead and ignorant you lying leftist assholes can be.

Boy did Donny really shoe her ...
He Canceled her Vacation to a War Zone ...
Man was that a Tactical Move ... now she has stay here in America and not get Security Breefings to support the only people who hold the purse strings for our Troops.
Brillint move Donny ... just Brilliant

Poor Bourbon the loser. He's gonna cry.

giphy.gif

floater
user-online.png
Verified User

HAHAHA! it would be funny if pissface and half the damnedascrap party would go overseas and be slaughtered by their fellow islamists. they would get a one way trip to hell. that would be funny. that nasty bitch and all damnedascraps should be slaughtered. they are domestic enemies. HAHAHA!​

You're endangering your soul, gomie. :nono:

Back