Trump is not a racist

I don't care if he is a racist or not.

I make virtually no distinction between actual racists, and people who provide them safe harbor and make common cause with them.

Nor do I.
Swine and swine enablers all live in the same stinking, shitty sty.
USFREEDUMB and PIMP ... You know who we are talking about.

This thread is not about Trump management, it is about Trump. Even if it was about Trump management though, it sounds like you are saying that there is no evidence, but that one could make certain assumptions based on the settlement. Is this right? No evidence in the settlement either?

You will NEVER post any evidence here. Your next post will only be like this one that does not contain the evidence. All you can do is tell me where it supposedly is, you will not be able to copy and paste the smoking gun and post it here.

lol

Hey, Einstein, look at the signatures on the settlement. You see old Orangetweet's signature right there as President of Trump Management.

And no, illiterate clod, that's not what it "seems" I am saying. Read the settlement and all the accompanying documents. The evidence is there and overwhelming. Orangetweet and Daddy tried every trick in the book for two years with a hotshot attorney and failed. Their counter suit was even called "a waste of paper" by the judge.

The evidence is plainly there to see, but you have to pull your head out of your ass first, Rufus.

I see you still avoid answering this:

Why would an entity like Trump Management that DID NOT routinely employ routine discriminatory practices would have to jump through so many hoops?

Ok, it looks like the lefties have conceded on this one. No evidence posted. There is no evidence that Trump is a racist, and the lefty notion that he is one is busted.

Sure didn't, halfwit. You just got your ass handed to you with that PDF detailing all of the evidence. But your too fucking stupid to realize it.

Checkmate, punk. You can move on now.

He thinks allegations are evidence.

(laughing)

You think that settlement which required your Orange Clown to expend all those resources to train his people, to advertise to minority groups and all the other stipulations are merely allegations?

Add delusional to your ignorant descriptor, tard boy.

You're out of your league here, punk. Try somewhere else.

(laughing)

You think that settlement which required your Orange Clown to expend all those resources to train his people, to advertise to minority groups and all the other stipulations are merely allegations?

Add delusional to your ignorant descriptor, tard boy.

You're out of your league here, punk. Try somewhere else.

You're so fucking stupid I sometimes worry about your soul.

lol

Hey, Einstein, look at the signatures on the settlement. You see old Orangetweet's signature right there as President of Trump Management.

And no, illiterate clod, that's not what it "seems" I am saying. Read the settlement and all the accompanying documents. The evidence is there and overwhelming. Orangetweet and Daddy tried every trick in the book for two years with a hotshot attorney and failed. Their counter suit was even called "a waste of paper" by the judge.

The evidence is plainly there to see, but you have to pull your head out of your ass first, Rufus.

I see you still avoid answering this:

Why would an entity like Trump Management that DID NOT routinely employ routine discriminatory practices would have to jump through so many hoops?

And the court ruling was............................??

You weren't diverting at all...uh huh.

Let's talk about Katrina.

Katrina is diversionary bullshit, sonny boy. Try to stay on topic. This is about your hero, Orangetweet, and the Fair Housing lawsuit he finally settled by having to commit substantial resources to training, advertising and proving his discriminatory housing practices would cease.

Comprende, moron?

And the court ruling was............................??

He doesn't believe that there needs to be a ruling. As far as he is concerned, a pdf that details the case is good enough just because it exists. He will NEVER copy and paste anything from that pdf to post here, because there is nothing in it that is evidence of Trump being a racist. If there was something, he would be plastering all over this thread and taunting me with it.

(laughing)

Having to comply with government requirements is not evidence of racism.

Back