Trump is not a racist

Quote? WTF. He ran an ad in the newspapers asking for the death penalty in the Central Park 5. Five innocent kids who were black They were14 to16 years old kids thrown in jail for a crime they did not commit.
He also had to run ads in the paper signifying that from that point on, the Trumps would begin to rent to minorities. He had to do that as part of a court settlement in one of his discrimination cases.
Trump is a bigot and a racist as court cases proved.

Did his add say that he wanted the death penalty BECAUSE they were Black; because if not, then you're just whining.

Quote? WTF. He ran an ad in the newspapers asking for the death penalty in the Central Park 5. Five innocent kids who were black They were14 to16 years old kids thrown in jail for a crime they did not commit.

If you want to submit the central park thing as evidence of racism, then present the proof that it was in fact racism and not just because they were 14 to 16 years old or because he thought they were in fact guilty of the crime. You need the evidence that he asked for the death penalty because of a belief that their race is inferior and that he wanted them to die because of their race. If you cannot present evidence that he called for the death penalty specifically because of their race, then you are presenting allegations, accusations, and propaganda like all of the other people on this thread who attempted to present the same central park thing before you did.

He also had to run ads in the paper signifying that from that point on, the Trumps would begin to rent to minorities. He had to do that as part of a court settlement in one of his discrimination cases.

Renting to minorities is not a punishment. All real estate companies who rent properties out have to comply with these same discrimination laws. This notion you have that Trump having to rent out space to minorities is some kind of punishment is racist.

Trump is a bigot and a racist as court cases proved.

This thread is not about evidence that Trump is a bigot, it is about evidence of racism. If you know of a court case that proves him racist, please present it for the world to see. Don't bother posting it if you cannot isolate the evidence of racism from the rest of the case, and don't bother presenting a dismissed case. If you present a case that a court has dismissed as allegations, it obviously cannot be considered as evidence of guilt.

Any case that can be described like this would be ridiculous to present as evidence:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C. Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order."

I doubt he will ever answer this.

We'll, he sure hasn't in the last 24+ hours.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

By all accounts and evidence, your fake president tRump is simply a POS, fraud, fool and maniac.

What a surprise, a lefty posted some shit that isn't evidence of Trump racism! At least this lefty was not stupid enough to post a dismissed case as evidence of guilt...

1650 posts now, and still no evidence posted. It is probably time for some lefty to post some new non-evidence propaganda though....

I recently started an introduction thread, and was welcomed with a much appreciated hazing from the lefties here. Sweet! My kinda forum. Anyway, I saw a couple challenges from the lefties here to engage in a debate about anything. Anyway, I will open with one of my favorite debates that I have done on a half dozen other political boards, which is about evidence that Trump is a racist. Some of you may have seen my threads about this on DP, TPF, USMB, OR PF. If not, I will make you aware that I have won this debate on all those boards, and that they are available if any lefties want to research them to see how to beat me.

Ok, here is the challange. I assert that Trump is not a racist, even though the lefty media has painted him as such, and even though the general consensus of the left is that he is. I assert that there is absolutely ZERO evidence that proves he is a racist. I challange any lefty to present evidence here on this thread that proves that he is a racist. A quote in coorect context of something that Trump really did say would work, but not an allegation from another party that he said something racist. A lawsuit is not evidence either, since it is still an allegation until a legal decision is made. The other critical thing that absolutely must be clarified is which specific race Trump believes to be inferior to his own. Race must be involved for there to be racism.

Almost every lefty in the past has presented links to allegations that Trump is a racist, but none have ever been evidence. There is a lot of low hanging fruit on google, such as the HuffPo 13 items that Trump is a racist, but none of the propaganda is evidence. Ok lefties, let's see what you've got.

You simply reject any and all evidence. You will do it again with Trump using the "go back where you came from" racist bigotry. This is a statement used by bigots for generations. Trump shows his vile racism over and over and you turn your "brain" into a pretzel looking for ways to mitigate the damage and pretend it isn't , what it is.

You simply reject any and all evidence.

How would you know if I would do this if no actual evidence has ever been submitted? Notice how you are unable to copy n paste actual evidence here that is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Until somebody can post more than one of these, then you can not know what I would do if actual evidence was submitted.

You will do it again with Trump using the "go back where you came from" racist bigotry.

If your intent is to submit "go back where you came from" rhetoric as evidence of racism, you will need to be able to explain how race is the same thing as the geographic "where they came from" reference. Race is not a geographic thing.

This is a statement used by bigots for generations.

This thread is not about evidence of bigotry, it is about racism.

Trump shows his vile racism over and over and you turn your "brain" into a pretzel looking for ways to mitigate the damage and pretend it isn't , what it is.

Please post some evidence of this that is not an allegation, accusation, dismissed case, gish gallop, or propaganda. Make sure to remember that racism MUST be about race. Nationality, geographic location and religion are not race.

If lefties actually know of any real evidence that proves Trump a racist, it is the most protected information in the world. Lefties will post everything BUT evidence of Trump's racism, and they will NEVER post a link to this super secret information. If Trump is a racist and lefties know of actual evidence that proves it, then lefties are desperately protecting Trump by refusing to post a shred of evidence that proves he is. Why is it that lefties do not want anybody to know what the real evidence is? Why is the real evidence being shielded with all these allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, and propaganda? Why won't lefties post the evidence?

How would you know if I would do this if no actual evidence has ever been submitted? Notice how you are unable to copy n paste actual evidence here that is not allegations, accusations, gish gallop, dismissed cases, or propaganda? Until somebody can post more than one of these, then you can not know what I would do if actual evidence was submitted.

If your intent is to submit "go back where you came from" rhetoric as evidence of racism, you will need to be able to explain how race is the same thing as the geographic "where they came from" reference. Race is not a geographic thing.

This thread is not about evidence of bigotry, it is about racism.

Please post some evidence of this that is not an allegation, accusation, dismissed case, gish gallop, or propaganda. Make sure to remember that racism MUST be about race. Nationality, geographic location and religion are not race.
You are a devout Trump cultist. There is no evidence that you can accept. You will deny everything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leftys have given so many examples of Trump racism that is is even more undeniable than when he was running. The Equal employment Opp.Comm, spells it out so even Evmerto can understand it.
Examples of prohibited conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets such as making fun of accents or comments like "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM"

Leftys have given so many examples of Trump racism that is is even more undeniable than when he was running. The Equal employment Opp.Comm, spells it out so even Evmerto can understand it.
Examples of prohibited conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets such as making fun of accents or comments like "GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM"

You will not be able to clarify whatever you are talking about with your vague reference, and you certainly won't be able to provide a quote of Trump saying something racist. The first problem you are going to have here, is that no lefty actually knows what exactly Trump really did say, and no lefty knows the correct and full context of his remarks. Lefties only know the soundbites that were engineered and fed to them by the lefty media, which is why lefties cannot properly debate what is going on. If you can provide a quote of what Trump really did say and demonstrate that you see the full and correct context of it, you can then post whatever law you are talking about and point out where exactly it was violated.

Three years and 1658 posts, and nobody has been able to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

I haven't gone through this whole thread, but on this page alone, someone brought up Trump's racist tweet about the Squad. So people are presenting evidence, you're just choosing to not see it.

Though personally, I don't think Trump is a racist. I think he just pretends to be.

I haven't gone through this whole thread, but on this page alone, someone brought up Trump's racist tweet about the Squad. So people are presenting evidence, you're just choosing to not see it.

Though personally, I don't think Trump is a racist. I think he just pretends to be.

If you think you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist, post exactly what this evidence is, and how it proves he is a racist. Make sure to specify which race Trump believes to be inferior, and how your evidence proves it. I would absolutely love to see the evidence after all these years. So far, all I have seen are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, and claims that evidence has already been posted "somewhere" on this thread.

Back