Trump is not a racist

Wrong thread. This thread is about evidence that TRUMP is a racist, not the nazis.

I know, the reason I brought up the Nazis is because by your logic, the Nazis wouldn't be racist either.
See, you don't want to admit that Trump has said racist things, but you also can't be consistent enough to say the Nazis weren't racist, because you know how ridiculous that would sound. It destroys your argument very easily.

No, you just don’t believe it. There is a difference.

There will always be a reason why you won't be posting any of this evidence here for the world to see. The most you will ever be able to post here are claims that the evidence has already been posted, but there will always be a reason why you can't post that evidence again. It's because you know that nobody has posted anything besides allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.

I know, the reason I brought up the Nazis is because by your logic, the Nazis wouldn't be racist either.
See, you don't want to admit that Trump has said racist things, but you also can't be consistent enough to say the Nazis weren't racist, because you know how ridiculous that would sound. It destroys your argument very easily.

If you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist, please post it here.

If you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist, please post it here.

I already said I don't think he's a racist. My only argument is that he says racist things because it helps him with his base. And I already listed a bunch of racist things Trump has said.

There will always be a reason why you won't be posting any of this evidence here for the world to see. The most you will ever be able to post here are claims that the evidence has already been posted, but there will always be a reason why you can't post that evidence again. It's because you know that nobody has posted anything besides allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.
It’s been posted several times, you don’t believe it, you IGNORE it. It’s why no one posts the evidence for you any longer. It’s like I said, you refuse to see the truth.

racists-do-we.jpg

It’s been posted several times, you don’t believe it, you IGNORE it. It’s why no one posts the evidence for you any longer. It’s like I said, you refuse to see the truth.

Lol, its been posted several times "somewhere", but it will NEVER be posted again, right?

Back