Trump is not a racist

I just did!Checkout Trump's Cabinet,and his
Rallies.And his Confederate flag waving white trash base!

if you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist, post it here. Don't waste your time posting allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda though, just post the evidence that proves he is a racist.

what racist things does he say?

He told the Squad to "go back to their countries."
He said a judge couldn't be trusted because "he's a Mexican judge."
He said Somalis cause crime.
He lied about Arabs celebrating 9/11
He pretended to not know who David Duke was in order to not condemn his support.
He retweeted the White Power video.

Now you're going to say none of that is racist because those groups don't qualify as races by the US Census. Which would mean, by your logic, the Nazis and the Young Turks weren't racist.
The truth is, you just don't want to admit that Trump acts racist.

if you have evidence that proves Trump is a racist, post it here. Don't waste your time posting allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, gish gallop, or propaganda though, just post the evidence that proves he is a racist.

You mean like he wouldn't rent to Blacks?

He told the Squad to "go back to their countries."
He said a judge couldn't be trusted because "he's a Mexican judge."
He said Somalis cause crime.
He lied about Arabs celebrating 9/11
He pretended to not know who David Duke was in order to not condemn his support.
He retweeted the White Power video.

Now you're going to say none of that is racist because those groups don't qualify as races by the US Census. Which would mean, by your logic, the Nazis and the Young Turks weren't racist.
The truth is, you just don't want to admit that Trump acts racist.

Even if any of these groups were a race, which they aren't, what evidence do you have that proves any of these things he did or said were racially motivated?

Even if any of these groups were a race, which they aren't, what evidence do you have that proves any of these things he did or said were racially motivated?

Well I don't think they were. Like I said before, I believe he's only pretending to be racist. His motivation is to help his political career.

Trump isn't a racist and every rational man here knows it.

Trump is an amoral opportunist who will take any position he needs to in order to gain votes. He will lie and slander and distort until he's blue in the face if it means increasing his chances of winning by even one percent. If you think he's anything more than a cowardly con artist who only cares about himself, then you're truly part of what's wrong with this country.

Trump is an amoral opportunist who will take any position he needs to in order to gain votes. He will lie and slander and distort until he's blue in the face if it means increasing his chances of winning by even one percent. If you think he's anything more than a cowardly con artist who only cares about himself, then you're truly part of what's wrong with this country.

Do you think Trump is a racist? If so, do you have any evidence that proves that he is?

Every lefty who has posted on this thread is stealing a term that describes racial injustice from those who are in fact experiencing racial injustice. That also means that every lefty who has replied to this thread is guilty of racial injustice.

Exactly. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

Of COURSE, they have NO evidence of this. They're just parroting talking points they got from our hideously biased mainstream media. Dreadful.

I never claimed he's racist. His Twitter race-baiting is clearly calculated to appeal to his base, but whether or not he actually believes the stuff he tweets is irrelevant to me. His words divide us, and that's not a good thing.

I never claimed he's racist. His Twitter race-baiting is clearly calculated to appeal to his base, but whether or not he actually believes the stuff he tweets is irrelevant to me. His words divide us, and that's not a good thing.

Are you claiming that he tweets racist stuff?

That's what I think too. I think it's more likely that he's not racist, he just knows that his base likes hearing the racist stuff.

Back