Trump is not a racist

Present your piece of evidence here so we can vet it. Make sure it is not just allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Make sure to identify what race Trump believes is inferior and how your evidence proves Trump believes this race is inferior.
I already posted some evidence in post #1769. Why would a sane person think you'd accept additional evidence after you've already denied the evidence already presented?

Who is "we" in your "so we can vet it" statement?

Post#1769
Disagreed.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2019/08/14/trump-and-racism-what-do-the-data-say/
First, Donald Trump’s support in the 2016 campaign was clearly driven by racism, sexism, and xenophobia. While some observers have explained Trump’s success as a result of economic anxiety, the data demonstrate that anti-immigrant sentiment, racism, and sexism are much more strongly related to support for Trump. Trump’s much-discussed vote advantage with non-college-educated whites is misleading; when accounting for racism and sexism, the education gap among whites in the 2016 election returns to the typical levels of previous elections since 2000. Trump did not do especially well with non-college-educated whites, compared to other Republicans. He did especially well with white people who express sexist views about women and who deny racism exists.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/
Instances of bigotry involving Donald Trump span more than four decades. The Atlantic interviewed a range of people with knowledge of several of those episodes. Their recollections have been edited for concision and clarity....

https://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/
In 1989, he told Bryant Gumbel in an interview, “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market…if I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today. “ In fact, all the serious studies refuted that. However his statement did serve as a kind of shout-out to those who were ignorant about the racial dynamics in the U.S. economy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-textbook-definition-of-a-racist-comment/
House Speaker Paul D. Ryan said Tuesday that Donald Trump’s attacks on a federal judge, citing his Mexican heritage, constituted “the textbook definition of a racist comment” ....

47boqa.jpg

I already posted some evidence in post #1769. Why would a sane person think you'd accept additional evidence after you've already denied the evidence already presented?

Who is "we" in your "so we can vet it" statement?

Post#1769

I cannot find anything in your gish gallop list that proves Trump is a racist. All I see are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda. Please isolate a single item and post it here so we can vet it.

I cannot find anything in your gish gallop list that proves Trump is a racist. All I see are allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda. Please isolate a single item and post it here so we can vet it.

Of course that's all you see. I'm guessing most intelligent, sane and educated Americans can see the points of the multiple links. The fact you keep asking for evidence, deny evidence presented and never present any evidence of your own probably isn't missed by many either.

Of course that's all you see. I'm guessing most intelligent, sane and educated Americans can see the points of the multiple links. The fact you keep asking for evidence, deny evidence presented and never present any evidence of your own probably isn't missed by many either.

Why dont you just present your evidence? We are only talking about a single item that is not allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda, right? A single item, and the identification of the race Trump believes is inferior is not a lot to ask for, right?

Leftists loved Trump until he started fucking with Obama

He was never called a racist before that

Well, he is a lying POS New Yawker. Good Democrat material. I never did like him....but then I don't like Carpetbaggers and Yankee politicians.

3abky7.jpg

I bet the folks in the MSM would pay billions for an actual piece of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have been compiling gish gallop lists, allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda for years in their effort to frame Trump as a racist, so I can't imagine how much they would like to get their hands on some actual evidence.

I bet the folks in the MSM would pay billions for an actual piece of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. They have been compiling gish gallop lists, allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, and propaganda for years in their effort to frame Trump as a racist, so I can't imagine how much they would like to get their hands on some actual evidence.

Nice post, Ev. Thank you.

We already know that you think you can frame Trump as a racist if you remove race from the equation and pretend like Mexican is a race. Let's have some fun here and pretend like Mexican is one of the five races recognized by the US Census. Assuming that Mexican is now an actual race, which it most certainly is NOT, let's see you prove he is racist against the "Mexican race".

Back