Trump just spent more time talking about the "unfair" treatment of Flynn

Your running from the point is noted.

NO! I am establishing my own points!

Here Donald Trump lives like a Billionaire, is not a bad looking man, is over 6 feet tall- tans in a booth, spends hours hair spraying his hair up over his bald head every day, wears ties down below his dick level, never wears anything but an Italian suit, dress shirt and tie, who struts when he walks, acts tough when he talks, and shits on a gold toilet- These are all signs of an Inferiority/Superiority complex to both extremes.

Why can't the Mother-fucker just be a man?

Here Donald Trump lives like a Billionaire, is not a bad looking man, is over 6 feet tall- tans in a booth, spends hours hair spraying his hair up over his bald head every day, wears ties down below his dick level, never wears anything but an Italian suit, dress shirt and tie, who struts when he walks, acts tough when he talks, and shits on a gold toilet- These are all signs of an Inferiority/Superiority complex to both extremes.

He is a man who marches to his own drummer.... as I do.... as I have all of my life.... in spite of the massive disapproval of conformist clods who cant imagine why anyone would want to refuse to be a sheep in the herd like they are.... so it must be a pathology.

They don't care. Trump wins. Libs lose. If Trump declared nuclear war the body count would be irrelevant to the cult. They would only care that their Dear Leader was macho as opposed to the limp wristed libs. And a counterstrike that takes out a US city and kills millions? Well, it's all libs in those cities, so who cares. And I am not exaggerating. That would be the response.

I know you're not making that up. I've seen RW comments echoing you almost word-for-word, not just here but on other forums and comments on social media sites.

He is a man who marches to his own drummer.... as I do.... as I have all of my life.... in spite of the massive disapproval of conformist clods who cant imagine why anyone would want to refuse to be a sheep in the herd like they are.... so it must be a pathology.

If you think that #COVID45 is some sort of individualistic hero, you probably need to seek therapy for your delusions. They can do wonderful things with pharmaceuticals these days

Optics?
Donald Trump told Robin and Howard Stern that woman look at a man's tie as a phallic symbol, when Robin asked him why he wears his ties so long.
So Donald Trump wears his tie down below his crotch to make women think he has a big one!
Everything this man does is calculated. What a phony and Histrionic!

Men who truly do have what it takes in the pants do not feel the need to signal it. Only the insecure, flaccid, inferior males do that. Donald Trump is inferior, flaccid, weak, insecure, and vapid.

Back At Ya Bitch.

And once again, when the name-calling begins, I know that I have won. You are as ineffectual and limp as your glorious tangerine toddler.

l2pQGGU.jpg

Men who truly do have what it takes in the pants do not feel the need to signal it. Only the insecure, flaccid, inferior males do that. Donald Trump is inferior, flaccid, weak, insecure, and vapid.

There is just no other way to look at it.

Perhaps Donald Trump's Father had too high of expectations from him or something. Who knows? But Donald Trump at 75 yo should be a lot more confident in himself. And I'm not talking about that false front he puts on in public about how great he is. That all comes from his inferiority complex- this constant relentless obsessive bragging about himself.

No Hawkeye, men like you and I are not ashamed of our lives- we are not afraid to be seen wearing a sport shirt or T-shirt and rolling up our sleeves. We don't spend hours and hours pampering ourselves in tanning booths, spraying our comb-overs with hairspray, and using sitzbath toilets, continuously bragging/lying about our accomplishments.

No one does that but Donnie!

No Hawkeye, men like you and I are not ashamed of our lives- we are not afraid to be seen wearing a sport shirt or T-shirt and rolling up our sleeves. We don't spend hours and hours pampering ourselves in tanning booths, spraying our comb-overs with hairspray, and using sitzbath toilets, continuously bragging/lying about our accomplishments.

No one does that but Donnie!

Trump sells his personal story as a brand, which few have the skills to do, especially few have the skills to do it as well as Trump has done it, he is very unusual...unusually good.

And once again, when the name-calling begins, I know that I have won. You are as ineffectual and limp as your glorious tangerine toddler.

l2pQGGU.jpg

You called me delusional bitch... when I have been generally nice to you...it is you who is out of line not me.

Trump sells his personal story as a brand, which few have the skills to do, especially few have the skills to do it as well as Trump has done it, he is very unusual...unusually good.

You are easily impressed my friend!

It's OK! We all chooses our own leaders.

It’s all he does anymore. Talks about how unfair everything is and how he’s so wronged by everything. He even views wearing masks as hating him. He’s such a weakling

I dare these cons to find one single Obama rally, presser or speech where he spends most of the time airing his grievances, lying, and blaming others for his bad publicity.

So was Jeffrey Dahmer. And Hitler. You get the idea. Individualism in and of itself has no positive qualities. Different is more often than not a bad thing. A society doesn’t function without conformity. Non conformity usually suggest a level of emotional insecurity and inability to function in social situations. You think it’s ‘cool’. Which means it’s just another way of conforming.

Here Donald Trump lives like a Billionaire, is not a bad looking man, is over 6 feet tall- tans in a booth, spends hours hair spraying his hair up over his bald head every day, wears ties down below his dick level, never wears anything but an Italian suit, dress shirt and tie, who struts when he walks, acts tough when he talks, and shits Eminem’s me of the guys who try to fit on a gold toilet- These are all signs of an Inferiority/Superiority complex to both extremes.

I don’t think he’s good looking, I never have. I remember him in the 80’s. He reminds me of the guy who wants to be liked, tries way to hard to pass off an image, but doesn’t do it well, he doesn’t fit in and then is vengeful when you don’t like him because he’s just creepy.

Back