trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

No you asked me when America was last great.

And to any marginally sentient being, the question clearly relates to what the slogan means.

Long before Trump did the Stupid thing with Paris you and your fellow travellers were mewling about making America great "again"....for what were you pining?

And to any marginally sentient being, the question clearly relates to what the slogan means.

Long before Trump did the Stupid thing with Paris you and your fellow travellers were mewling about making America great "again"....for what were you pining?

Winning the election.

Is this all we can expect from you newbs?

Well, glad you and your comrades are here. The libs have been getting thrashed here. It's been a little boring. No challenge.
Lol, "comrades", posts like this are the reason some us don't even bother trying anymore with some of you. The stupid is too deep.

Lol, "comrades", posts like this are the reason some us don't even bother trying anymore with some of you. The stupid is too deep.

Aloysious is a good guy unlike some of the fuckwits, like Rune and Nostradumbarse, that you suck up to on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Why?
366d6c2aec415a95c7e68a48498f9bf6.jpg

Let's see if I can get it to work from my office .
abKfSdL5kCdWIrNYxX3n.jpgWell I'll be !

Aloysious is a good guy unlike some of the fuckwits, like Rune and Nostradumbarse, that you suck up to on a regular basis.

I think you are confused once, again, tell us how your bit of sucking up backfired on you? How's your buddy ILA

Back