trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I think you are confused once, again, tell us how you bit of sucking up backfired on you? How's your buddy ILA
I have told you many times but I guess the old memory isn't what is was, ILA and I have very little in common, apart from a mutual loathing of your BFF, and now that she's decided to haul arse out of here we can go back to the status quo.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Elections. Keep up.

It is not difficult to keep up with someone content with the validation of having put on a pleated skirt to wave pom poms and high-kick varicose legs at what someone else has accomplished. It appears you were wise in having chosen a career as a parasite.

It is not difficult to keep up with someone content with the validation of having put on a pleated skirt to wave pom poms and high-kick varicose legs at what someone else has accomplished. It appears you were wise in having chosen a career as a parasite.

I have a Fan Club if you care to join. All we do is talk about me.

Here, we discuss politics. And the loser is you.

I have a Fan Club if you care to join. All we do is talk about me.

Yes, I already mentioned that I believe your pets are just like children for you in your life of shallow materialism.

Here, we discuss politics. And the loser is you.

You believe repeating that the team for which you waved pom poms won is discussing politics? The next one of you feebs who even tries to defend the boobery of the trump presidency will be the first.

Yes, I already mentioned that I believe your pets are just like children for you in your life of shallow materialism.

You believe repeating that the team for which you waved pom poms won is discussing politics? The next one of you feebs who even tries to defend the boobery of the trump presidency will be the first.

Purple is my favorite color. I like tropical weather. Sign up now for this week's newsletter.

Back