trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

The EC is a barbaric relic.

got a reasoned argument to support that beyond "we lost and my butt hurts"?......let me guess......I bet you think the EC was put in place to protect slavery, don't you.......the DNC was shopping that argument around a few months ago.......did you buy?......

got a reasoned argument to support that beyond "we lost and my butt hurts"?......let me guess......I bet you think the EC was put in place to protect slavery, don't you.......the DNC was shopping that argument around a few months ago.......did you buy?......

The arguments against the EC didn't begin in Nov 2016...or even Jan 2001......

There is NO non-risible argument for maintaining it....

The arguments against the EC didn't begin in Nov 2016...or even Jan 2001......

There is NO non-risible argument for maintaining it....

well here I am waiting for your reasoned argument against it to start.......will it be long?.......oh, and don't bother to paste somebody else's argument.......we just laugh at those and ignore them.......

well here I am waiting for your reasoned argument against it to start.......will it be long?.......

If you impose it, you must do so for a reason.......You can't provide one....

There may have been a time when states had competing interests, but that hasn't been true for for more than 120 years.....and that's assuming you want to credit the rebels with an "economic cause".

There may have been a time when states had competing interests, but that hasn't been true for for more than 120 years.....and that's assuming you want to credit the rebels with an "economic cause".

I noticed Wisconsin disagreed with California. So did Pennsylvania and Florida.

a little heads up,
not sure anyone WANTS a private message from you [Kaykan]

and on topic, calling Trump a "moron" is moronish, to say the least. He is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them
Ah. So incriminating himself with his own Tweets is not the act of a moron. Interesting.

I will check back later to see if you've thought up an argument......I gotta w\say, so far you guys have been pretty boring.....this is all stuff our own trolls have been trying to flag since November......don't you have anything real?......

Back