trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

There is one strict rule around here about making sexual comments about minors. However one of the mods here thought it hilarious to joke about having sex with my deceased mother, he's a really nasty piece of work. Mangy Mongoose and him would get on well.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

try distracting them by discussing facts

if you know what a fact is

There is one strict rule around here about making sexual comments about minors. However one of the mods here thought it hilarious to joke about having sex with my deceased mother, he's a really nasty piece of work. Mangy Mongoose and him would get on well.

If by "Mangy Mongoose" you mean Tavi, you are lying....he doesn't engage in that sort of behavior.......

Otis, Greggah and NotRoberta have no such reservations.....

If by "Mangy Mongoose" you mean Tavi, you are lying....he doesn't engage in that sort of behavior.......

Otis, Greggah and NotRoberta have no such reservations.....
Don't care if he does or not, he's an ocean going cunt whichever way you look at it.

It occurs to me that even after all this time on this thread we have not settled the original question. Is trump an oblivious moron, or is he a psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron? The latter would seem to be the obvious answer, so maybe that was just taken for granted by the participants.

Don't care if he does or not, he's an ocean going cunt whichever way you look at it.

You are a coward, Millie. If you take simpering shots from safety at someone you claim you are ignoring, you are a indisputably a coward.

He also helped the ascendancy of the Muslim Brotherhood and actively stopped Britain, France and Israel during the Suez War. He expressed bitter regrets about afterwards but it was too late.

http://www.newenglishreview.org/Jer...d_The_Muslim_Brotherhood_Infiltrate_the_West/

Figures that Millie the Coward would parrot some rightard propaganda and historical revisionism in a simplistic defense of naked imperialism by doomed empires.

Ike's actions during the Suez Crisis were not only a moral defense of American values, they were wise foreign policy. First, they countered a growing Soviet influence in the region. The Russians were using British and French imperialism successfully in gaining much influence with the Arabs. Eisenhower reversed that success. Secondly, Millie demonstrates the short-sightedness endemic to his simple-minded herd. Can you imagine where History would be, if the Brits and Frogs had managed to keep the Suez Canal? You think western imperialism and the ensuing Arab resentment causes problems now? Imaging what it would be like if the Suez Canal remained in foreign hands.

Millie is just another fascist-wannabe, grasping desperately at bygone glory, hoping chauvinism will compensate for a lack of courage.

Back