trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Yup. This a text based medium. If you want to be taken seriously you need to show some respect for your readers. That means using proper English for the most part. Look like a fool and you'll be treated like one.

You might also try dealing with one point at a time as well. No need to muddy your own message.
I read the rules (can't find them now) and to my surprise, multiple avatars are permitted. Whether it's two or more than two this guy just burned one on a spoof of Xon.

Which is exactly what your sewing circle sistas do, Princess.

I have reason or desire to have anything to do with the drunken fucker. Milagro is Spanish for miracle and that's exactly what it would take for me to have anything to do with him.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Last edited:
I have reason or desire to have anything to do with the drunken fucker.

Except, of course, if you can do it from the protection of a hide-from bunker or behind the skirts of some other feeble-minded Deplorable. You're a coward, Millie.

There's a bobcat (not BobCat) wandering around the area, last seen about 5 miles from us. About the same time it was spotted, someone nearby let his dog out, never to be seen again....

"We" have been riding this wave for 2 decades from CNN to the NYT to the Guardian and then a series of independent boards. You can leave anytime.

Yeah, but the more interesting thing is the number of folks showing up to declare how much they object to, or even despise, this thread, and show up again. And again. And then again.

As Phoenix and Tucson expand deeper into wilderness, urban contacts with bobcats are becoming more common. I've never seen one in the wild, though. I've seen a mountain lion but not a bobcat.

Urban contacts with other critters have been increasing also. This last year people have had several run ins with javelina involving injuries. Dogs have been killed. I got bluff-charged by one once. That was ... invigorating. Saw a report of an increase in scorpion stings in Fountain Hills, recently. Woman had a bad reaction and was hospitalized. When I was teaching at a boarding school, the houses closest to a creek were infested with them. I've been stung 10 times, including twice in the groin and once on an eyelid. I had a steepled, wooden ceiling. At night scorpions climbing on it would sometimes fall into bed with me, accounting for most of my stings. It got to where I could hear them fall on the bed even deeply asleep. I would wake up and jump out of bed. Stings hurt like hell, and the pain lasted 24 hours or so, but even stings from the "deadly" bark scorpions did nothing more than hurt.

Place was also overrun with ringtail cats.
th
Woke up once and found one playing with my toes that apparently had been twitching in my sleep. Came in through the chimney often to steal cat food. Lotsa Arizona whitetail deer (Coues deer) there, also. Lotsa critters, generally. I miss that place.

I will likely be going back to that place this month to pick wild blackberries to use for making wine. Actually, I think I just learned that they are really wild black raspberries, if I am remembering them correctly. That's even better, though, because black raspberries are sweeter than blackberries, so they should make good wine.

Prickly pears should also be ripe by the end of the month. Not looking forward dealing with them, but it will be neat to have some prickly pear wine.

"We" have been riding this wave for 2 decades from CNN to the NYT to the Guardian and then a series of independent boards. You can leave anytime.
Fuck you slimy cunt, Threedee is one of the founder members of this board. If there is any leaving to be done then you and the other Cuckoos should fuck off.

As Phoenix and Tucson expand deeper into wilderness, urban contacts with bobcats are becoming more common. I've never seen one in the wild, though. I've seen a mountain lion but not a bobcat.

Urban contacts with other critters have been increasing also. This last year people have had several run ins with javelina involving injuries. Dogs have been killed. I got bluff-charged by one once. That was ... invigorating. Saw a report of an increase in scorpion stings in Fountain Hills, recently. Woman had a bad reaction and was hospitalized. When I was teaching at a boarding school, the houses closest to a creek were infested with them. I've been stung 10 times, including twice in the groin and once on an eyelid. I had a steepled, wooden ceiling. At night scorpions climbing on it would sometimes fall into bed with me, accounting for most of my stings. It got to where I could hear them fall on the bed even deeply asleep. I would wake up and jump out of bed. Stings hurt like hell, and the pain lasted 24 hours or so, but even stings from the "deadly" bark scorpions did nothing more than hurt.

Place was also overrun with ringtail cats.
th
Woke up once and found one playing with my toes that apparently had been twitching in my sleep. Came in through the chimney often to steal cat food. Lotsa Arizona whitetail deer (Coues deer) there, also. Lotsa critters, generally. I miss that place.

Saw a fisher cat the other day.......Other than that I usually see sharks and such!

The pissed up twat is very repetitive, the only way I will talk to him is if he publically apologises. Which of course I know he won't so fuck him.

As long as you are taking limp-wristed shots from the protection of a hide-from bunker at someone you claim to be ignoring, perhaps you could get a shrink to make a house call and help you with your mommy issues and resulting repugnance for female genitalia.

Back