trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

It is entirely fitting that Glug has chosen as a critter for his avatar one that is known for its sexually transmitted diseases. Sic 'em, ChlamydiaBoy.

Happiness is a Dropbear with an Uzi!! lmao

You like snuggling into your very pretty quilt....while out camping in a manly manner?

Greg

It makes me feel warm. I can see where it would threaten a gender identity as justifiably fragile as your own, though.

That's very very sweet. Was it originally your daughter's?? Nothing wrong with your gender identity now that you raise the issue is there?

Greg

So not that far from the Gold Coast.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

I grew up on the Goldy; a little town called Surfers Paradise. We still have the old beach house in the family...about 60 yards from the sand-dunes. Still a high rise between us and the beach though. My favourite fishing spot is not far from home.

Greg

Rare picture of sTrumpet's hair in the wild before capture.

sk-2017_04_article_main_desktop_2x.jpg

source

Wogs? Haven't heard that used for a long long time. Well if you read the article you might just learn something.

I grew up on the Goldy; a little town called Surfers Paradise. We still have the old beach house in the family...about 60 yards from the sand-dunes. Still a high rise between us and the beach though. My favourite fishing spot is not far from home.

Greg
I used to know someone who lived near Surfers Paradise, lost touch with him a while back though.

Wogs? Haven't heard that used for a long long time. Well if you read the article you might just learn something.

Since about the end of British imperialism. Learn something? Like bloody Wogs should do what they're told?

Back