trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

If they were there before 1965 then we probably know them. I could look them up for you if you wish as I go there regularly. PM of course. No names on the open board......of course.

Greg
I am not sure he's there anymore, he stayed in England for a number of years and then went back.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

I am not sure he's there anymore, he stayed in England for a number of years and then went back.

No worries. Most of the "old" locals moved away. We're fortunate to still have a connection through the family home.

Greg

lol. I could give you a list of fifty who I know did that from the Coast. Heck; even I did that in 2005/6.

Greg

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/02/california-democrats-single-payer-advocates-stop-bullies/

California Democrats to far-left single payer advocates: Stop bullying and threatening us!

In California, the far left is going after moderate Democrats with a vengeance. Using tactics usually reserved for Republicans, the nurses’ union, which is the most vocal proponent of California’s single payer bill, is calling for protests against Democratic members of the Assembly. The situation has become so ugly, with reports of death threats, that the entire Democratic Assembly caucus signed a letter asking single payer proponents to stop acting like violent bullies.

Death threats are becoming the rage amongst the statists these days.

Link above.

Very briefly, here is what has been happening with the single payer bill in California. In May, the first cost estimate of the single payer bill said it would cost around $400 billion per year, only half of which would be covered by current spending. The other $200 billion is more than the state’s entire annual budget. That means the state would need to pass massive new taxes to implement the bill.

Sounds like a plan to me. Overturn everything for a utopian plan that will jack up taxes like nothing else. Then watch more businesses and middle class families leave.

Seriously I will do as I please, don't like it tough titties. You're the fucking Cuckoos around here, do you want some more worms?

I like Greg already but then I ever met an Aussie yet I didn't like.

And what you want is stand here telling everyone else what they may, or may not, do.

Let me know if any bells go off for ya....

Drudge:

RON PAUL: Won't be 'total shock' if stocks plummet 25% by October...

That Bernanke-Yellen bubble is gonna burst.

Ron Paul - in association with a convicted fraud - has been doing that sky-is-falling routine for years. He not only quit politics when he noticed what kind of loons were following him, his proximity to Rand cost Boy Wonder in the Repub primaries.

Last edited:
You and greggah making excuses for the abject failure of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux, Useful Idiot Schnauzlah?

It was abject.....try to move on.

I get it, Comrade! Let's nationalize all that which ambitious, motivated risk-takers have built and when the gov't runs out of OPC (other peeps cash) we can change the country's name to Venezuela!

Last edited:
Link above.

Very briefly, here is what has been happening with the single payer bill in California. In May, the first cost estimate of the single payer bill said it would cost around $400 billion per year, only half of which would be covered by current spending. The other $200 billion is more than the state’s entire annual budget. That means the state would need to pass massive new taxes to implement the bill.

Sounds like a plan to me. Overturn everything for a utopian plan that will jack up taxes like nothing else. Then watch more businesses and middle class families leave.

Since when do feel-good Dem legislators give a flying rat's ass about how to pay for their half-baked plans? It's always OPC (other peep's cash) anyway.

Back