trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Since about the end of British imperialism. Learn something? Like bloody Wogs should do what they're told?

Now I remember why I put you on ignore. Eisenhower bitterly regretted it afterwards because it greatly strengthened Nasser and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Now I remember why I put you on ignore. Eisenhower bitterly regretted it afterwards because it greatly strengthened Nasser and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Because you're a fascist cunt? How dare Egypt think of ruling itself. I sympathise with you.

... How dare Egypt think of ruling itself. I sympathise with you.
Kiwi dingbat, I keep telling you that murderous dictators like Stalin, Hitler, Nasser, Castro, etc. is not the same as the people ruling themselves. What part is causing you confusion?

Kiwi dingbat, I keep telling you that murderous dictators like Stalin, Hitler, Nasser, Castro, etc. is not the same as the people ruling themselves. What part is causing you confusion?
The part where you fail to mention Saud.

That you leave Saud out of your list because the family is useful to US interest shows exactly your determinant of who is a murderer/dictator/tyrant.
Could anyone have been more useful to Churchill than Stalin after June 22nd, 1941?

Drudge:

RON PAUL: Won't be 'total shock' if stocks plummet 25% by October...

That Bernanke-Yellen bubble is gonna burst.

I used to know someone who lived near Surfers Paradise, lost touch with him a while back though.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

If they were there before 1965 then we probably know them. I could look them up for you if you wish as I go there regularly. PM of course. No names on the open board......of course.

Greg

Back