trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

It is entirely fitting that Glug has chosen as a critter for his avatar one that is known for its sexually transmitted diseases. Sic 'em, ChlamydiaBoy.

DBacks allow the Rockies to tie it in the top of the 9th, but come back to walk it off in the bottom of the inning. Take two outa three. Up next, the evil Dodgers ... even their name sounds like a Deplorable dealing with facts.

As long as you are taking limp-wristed shots from the protection of a hide-from bunker at someone you claim to be ignoring, perhaps you could get a shrink to make a house call and help you with your mommy issues and resulting repugnance for female genitalia.

"Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3 centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying to the husband, especially at the time of intercourse."

"Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3 centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying to the husband, especially at the time of intercourse."

Nobody is interested in your love life ... even if you waxed your moustache.

'Sokay, Deplorables, I have to something else for a bit. Go ahead and take your time and see if you can construct a really clever variation of "I know you are ..."

'Sokay, Deplorables, I have to something else for a bit. Go ahead and take your time and see if you can construct a really clever variation of "I know you are ..."

When faced with the reality of the situation , often, that is all they have left...
i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

Do you giggle when you don your pussy hat lol?

I see predicting your simple mind would use an I-know-you-are retort flew right over your pointy head, leaving me still wondering why you guys evolved that cranial shape in the first place. Perhaps, it is a mating display.

I see predicting your simple mind would use an I-know-you-are retort flew right over your pointy head, leaving me still wondering why you guys evolved that cranial shape in the first place. Perhaps, it is a mating display.

Well, at least some of us are still mating.

Lol.

Back