trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

'Our' bratty tantrum lol?

That's a good one.
bunch of elitists..I love how border control is called racist. Like we are not supposed to use a barrier
and follow immigration law. Some of these goofs want open borders -Hillary said as much during the campaign.

funny thing about walls is they work and are becoming more common worldwide.
But if the USA does it -it's raaacist.

CNM was being sarcastic I believe. Rarely works well here.

As the "Browning of America" looms, some, maybe even many, have resolved governments are to be instituted among (Wo-) Men not to reduce or avoid, but to inflict, suffering on the fellow Americans they've been taught to despise, for observing that, and the suffering, appears to be what ranks highest in their Pursuit of Happiness.

Yup. That seems to be the fall-back position of modern fundamentalism. Understanding Tillich, like science and evolution, was just too much.

Why on earth would I bother with Tillich?

Greg

bunch of elitists..I love how border control is called racist. Like we are not supposed to use a barrier
and follow immigration law. Some of these goofs want open borders -Hillary said as much during the campaign.

No one wants open borders. But a wall like the buffoon wanted is stupid and unnecessary. Racist Americans want a wall, everyone else not so much.

The left has gone off The Deep End with immigration.

I don't know if it's because...I have no idea what they're thinking lol. But it's insanity to advocate open borders or weak immigration laws [effectively the same thing].

Trump saw immigration as the soft underbelly of the progressive paradigm and he exploited it like only Trump can. He was called a racist for it, and we see how that turned out.

No; they are NOT elitists. They're VERY stupid pile on pansies!! They act as a gang and are frankly clueless. Just my opinion of course.

Greg

I don't know if it's because...I have no idea what they're thinking lol. But it's insanity to advocate open borders or weak immigration laws [effectively the same thing].

Trump saw immigration as the soft underbelly of the progressive paradigm and he exploited it like only Trump can. He was called a racist for it, and we see how that turned out.

President Trump is a cool bloke. I like him now but HATED his shows. His policies are what the US has needed since 2006.

Greg

Trump saw the bullshit that immigration was hurting the USA was fueling fears among the fundamental base who could be relied upon to vote against their best interests.

Trump saw the bullshit that immigration was hurting the USA was fueling fears among the fundamental base who could be relied upon to vote against their best interests.

That's idiotic!! You still aspiring to be an imbecile??

Greg

I'm going to put you back on ignore because you make no worthwhile points and don't appear to even understand what you are saying.

Is there anything you'd like to say before you disappear from my view?

No one wants open borders. But a wall like the buffoon wanted is stupid and unnecessary. Racist Americans want a wall, everyone else not so much.
"racist"..right on que.why am i not surprised?
If we were able to secure our borders, if we could rely on a president not to catch and release..

but we can't

Trump’s Justice Department to end ‘catch and release’ immigration policy
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/11/justice-dept-end-catch-and-release-immigration-pol/

Back