trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

"racist"..right on que.why am i not surprised?
If we were able to secure our borders, if we could rely on a president not to catch and release..

but we can't

Trump’s Justice Department to end ‘catch and release’ immigration policy
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/11/justice-dept-end-catch-and-release-immigration-pol/

Quite right. I do think even President Trump is a tad permissive on illegals. My opinion is that they should be deported to Haiti and if found to be legitimate refugees then resettled there!! Legal Immigrants and the well vetted are to be welcomed at the Nation's pleasure.

Greg

Its funny how Trump is being called a racist for wanting to build a barrier to illegal migration when both Obama and Ma Clinton voted for the Secure Fence Act in 2006.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...ts-embraced/QE7ieCBXjXVxO63pLMTe9O/story.html

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

unreal..The Democrats went insane sometime under Obama's watch.. thanks for the link'

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...ts-embraced/QE7ieCBXjXVxO63pLMTe9O/story.html
As a senator, Barack Obama once offered measured praise for the border control legislation that would become the basis for one of Donald Trump’s first acts as president.

“The bill before us will certainly do some good,” Obama said on the Senate floor in October 2006. He praised the legislation, saying it would provide “better fences and better security along our borders” and would “help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country.”

Obama was talking about the Secure Fence Act of 2006, legislation authorizing a barrier along the southern border passed into law with the support of 26 Democratic senators including party leaders like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Chuck Schumer.

Now it’s become the legal mechanism for Trump to order construction of a wall between the United States and Mexico, attempting tomake good on a key promise from the campaign trail. Trump specifically cited the law in the first sentence of Wednesday’s executive order authorizing the wall.

CNM was being sarcastic I believe. Rarely works well here.

As the "Browning of America" looms, some, maybe even many, have resolved governments are to be instituted among (Wo-) Men not to reduce or avoid, but to inflict, suffering on the fellow Americans they've been taught to despise, for observing that, and the suffering, appears to be what ranks highest in their Pursuit of Happiness.

Yup. That seems to be the fall-back position of modern fundamentalism. Understanding Tillich, like science and evolution, was just too much.

Of course he was being sarcastic, that was entirely clear. The reference was not.

Yeah, they want their prejudices confirmed and reinforced, having been coddled that way for decades. Science occasionally contradicts that, deviates from The Creed, and thus has to be disregarded as a contrarian, subversive belief system.

Of course he was being sarcastic, that was entirely clear. The reference was not.

Yeah, they want their prejudices confirmed and reinforced, having been coddled that way for decades. Science occasionally contradicts that, deviates from The Creed, and thus has to be disregarded as a contrarian, subversive belief system.

Occasionally? Shit, we see it here in nearly every pinheaded post and even their claimed titles. The was a clear takeaway from my questioning the pinhead's definition of racism. To a person, they wouldn't admit even the idea of superiority played a part. That was quite a tell.

unreal..The Democrats went insane sometime under Obama's watch.. thanks for the link'

As a senator, Barack Obama once offered measured praise for the border control legislation that would become the basis for one of Donald Trump’s first acts as president.

“The bill before us will certainly do some good,” Obama said on the Senate floor in October 2006. He praised the legislation, saying it would provide “better fences and better security along our borders” and would “help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country.”

Obama was talking about the Secure Fence Act of 2006, legislation authorizing a barrier along the southern border passed into law with the support of 26 Democratic senators including party leaders like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Chuck Schumer.

Now it’s become the legal mechanism for Trump to order construction of a wall between the United States and Mexico, attempting to make good on a key promise from the campaign trail. Trump specifically cited the law in the first sentence of Wednesday’s executive order authorizing the wall.

Thank you and Darth: I'm out of "Thanks" buttons.

Greg

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fun when they do that; you can say all sorts of things about their orientations and everyone else can see them. This IDIOT thinks it's a punishment?? LMAO!!!

Greg

I think he was actually talking to someone else but sometimes I can't help myself lol.

I'm going to put you back on ignore because you make no worthwhile points and don't appear to even understand what you are saying.

Is there anything you'd like to say before you disappear from my view?

Who you talking about, fuckwit!!

Greg

No, Glug I don't think of it as punishment, it's simple relief from your foolishness. What you then do is not my problem. Have your fun.

No last thought?

Back