trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Subic Bay was all about getting to a region in "quick time." And, a desire for "quick time" is not a recognized casus belli for invading a sovereign nation, regardless of the quantity of crap piled by a Putin bot.
I suggest if Pearl did not exist the Philippines would be enjoying still a US puppet.

I suggest if Pearl did not exist the Philippines would be enjoying still a US puppet.

I am shocked to hear such an assertion from such an avid admirer of the US as yourself. I have no problem with an expression of a suspicion. I have a problem with such being asserted as reality.

Okay, time for my kinda daily exercises. I believe the greatest cause of death among retirees is becoming a slug physically. I have a 45 minute exercise routine I do on weekdays to counter that a little. I hate doing it; it's boring. I do allow myself to skip it, if I go out fishing or hunting or I do something equally mobile for that day.

I hope you're drunk. Otherwise there is no explaining that shit.

Have a good Fourth of July, all.
i'm done with him ..denying the "FU EU" when the ENTIRE WORLD
( even Nuland does not deny it) exists, coupled with simplistic crap like "NATO made Putin annex Crimea."

The herpestidae doesn't get NATO expansion as an aggrevating factor
nor the differing governments of Uk have different approaches to Russia

i'm done with him ..denying the "FU EU" when the ENTIRE WORLD
( even Nuland does not deny it) exists, coupled with simplistic crap like "NATO made Putin annex Crimea."

The herpestidae doesn't get NATO expansion as an aggrevating factor
nor the differing governments of Uk have different approaches to Russia

Why do you rightards have such a desperate need for validation for running away? Need more of Owl'd kissing your boo boo? It's not my fault you asserted something as fact and then could not back it up. Every citation so far has acknowledged they cannot confirm the legitimacy of your vaunted tape.

Goes well with the dishonesty of representing my position as having said NATO expansion was not a factor. I simply found a million dollars worth of financial assistance to an independent media not to be the justification for Russian military imperialism that you did. I would assert between your increasing use of such dishonesty and your begging for validation, you reveal that even you know now the bankruptcy of your position.

but we have more then Subic in Asia

Some people have described annexing the territory of others in order to have a naval base as "imperialism." Many people nowadays consider the use of military force for such to be egregiously immoral. Others do lickspittle apologias.

Why do you rightards have such a desperate need for validation for running away? Need more of Owl'd kissing your boo boo? It's not my fault you asserted something as fact and then could not back it up. Every citation so far has acknowledged they cannot confirm the legitimacy of your vaunted tape.

Goes well with the dishonesty of representing my position as having said NATO expansion was not a factor. I simply found a million dollars worth of financial assistance to an independent media not to be the justification for Russian military imperialism that you did. I would assert between your increasing use of such dishonesty and your begging for validation, you reveal that even you know now the bankruptcy of your position.
you say so much extraneous junk, it's difficult to even see your ideas at times.

the phone call was real -NOT EVEN NULAND DENIED IT.
you said it didn't justify Putin's annexation -of course it didn't- it showed we don't care about corruption
( another of your red herrings).. it showed we don't even care about what the EU wanted.

All we cared about was meddling in the Euromaiden to stick it to Putin -nothing else.
repeat. nothing else.

It's just a fraking game to the Hillary types,just like her organizing "friends of Syria"
and her buying into the Libyan NTC that they weren't part of al Qaeda ( Libyan Islamist Fighting Group)
when she did the international organizing to kill Qadaffi

if you bothered to read some of the lnks I gave you,you'd also see a major reason Putin annexed was the insecurity of access to Sevastopol. The Crimean Referendum also.

Some people have described annexing the territory of others in order to have a naval base as "imperialism." Many people nowadays consider the use of military force for such to be egregiously immoral. Others do lickspittle apologias.
morality never has anything to do with how nations act.
when it's injected - like "responsibility to protect" ( a Hillary/Albright UN creation used to justify intervention in Libya)
it distorts what's really happening and more often then not winds up as blowback in some form

Back