trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Okay. Being bored to tears by SPRAYIT's cliched witlessness is one of the main reasons I left and don't spend much time at the old place. I'll take another break and spare the rest of you the squealing of my lonely groupies.

what do you not understand about the term "strategic importance?" It's basically the only real access to the ME/Mediterranean.. The other ports are of vast more distance..ths is not a matter of "convenience" it's a matter of getting to the ME/Mediterranean in a quick time frame.

Subic wasn't the only way we could service our Asian fleet. we've done OK without it.
If Russia lost Sevastopol it would have no timely access to the ME/Med..again it's of utmost strategic importance

Please stop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_Fleet

1 cruiser, 1 destroyer.

Tartus is just a re-supply point. It lacks a drydock and full base facilities.

It's basically a stop over for re-supply, though there is talk of upgrading it to a full base.

the sanctions have been ineffective in modifying Putin's behavior.
Merkel had to be prodded into accepting them,and she sure as hell does not want the new Senate sanctions

Here you were about an hour earlier.

Crimean sanctions collapsed the Russian ruble and contributed to the Russian financial crisis.

Did you really just say "trump groupies ... require America bashing...?"

Rather than comment on the insipidness of your mindless spittle, I would simply point out that leftards need no encouragement when it comes to America bashing. Zippo ... Zilch ... Nada.

You twits do it like it's your job.

What is America before Trump makes it "great again"?

Sokay, SPRAYIT. Just tell yourself how "groan"ing everything I say is some really vicious impotence, you mean Mean Girl, you. I've noticed that an excessive use of "groans" is a sure-fire way to find the weak gnats here.

Consider the combination of impotence, stupidity, and lack of pride behind ChlamydiaBear "Groan"ing this and most everything I say.

Or the scumminess and cowardice behind a camouflaged "pole dancing" shot at another poster's daughter. Think about this the next time the diseased and lonely suck-up plants his prehensile lips on your ass, local Deplorables.

Half way through my first little tub of hummus I bought a week and a half ago. I like it, I guess. Not enough to buy any more, though. Seems more fashionable than actually tasty.

Thought I'd leave you with something deep tonight.

Half way through my first little tub of hummus I bought a week and a half ago. I like it, I guess. Not enough to buy any more, though. Seems more fashionable than actually tasty.

Thought I'd leave you with something deep tonight.

You need elite taste to truly appreciate it.

:indeed:

Okay, any more points or ankle-gummings gotta come quick. It is almost time for the DBacks to go up against the real Great Satan, the La La Dodgers.

Los Angeles Dodgers

56-29, 1st in National League West
MLB Regular Season
Tuesday, July 4, 6:10 PM
Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California

Dodgers 4 DBacks 3

Back