trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Could you please clarify what you mean by this post?

Okay, I see where that would raise hackles. I meant that I would not allow you within educational influence of children. I meant to reference how you are kinda creepy. buy not that way. You acknowledged that another shared my sentiments. I think you are weird, but I did not mean to insinuate you had exhibited anything pedophilic. I do not assert that you have. I agree that such an assertion is contemptible.

Okay, I see where that would raise hackles. I meant that I would not allow you within educational influence of children. I meant to reference how you are kinda creepy. buy not that way. You acknowledged that another shared my sentiments. I think you are weird, but I did not mean to insinuate you had exhibited anything pedophilic. I do not assert that you have. I agree that such an assertion is contemptible.

Well, we'll never know now, because the authorities swooped-in and warned you before I could get you to elaborate.

Thanks a lot, guys!

Well, we'll never know now, because the authorities swooped-in and warned you before I could get you to elaborate.

Thanks a lot, guys!

The "authorities" was one wounded rightard mod, not "guys" coming to your rescue. You are aware of the "weird" jab I was throwing at you, and you did not see a pedophilia accusation until that wounded mod decided to use you. Again, I did not and would not throw a child abuse accusation at you. You are weird, but you did nothing to me that would justify me resorting to such an accusation.

No winks or nods or any excuse for a Desh who can't hang leaping at a backdoor for revenge.

Perhaps it's because the 'cunt' in question is the thread starter? But don't worry about it, he's several paygrades above you.
Maybe little bird, Glug, can whisper in your ear to fill you in on Ricky?
Don't forget to ask Glug about me, too.

I'm updating your ignore list, in anticipation:

Ignore list: Mangy Mongoose, McAwful, Owl something or other, Daesh, Aubergine (Black Vegetable), XO, EVERYONE.

Now I get the "little bird" references...

Greggah has been pming these people with HIS version of events?

What a mincing little nancy....

The "authorities" was one wounded rightard mod, not "guys" coming to your rescue. You are aware of the "weird" jab I was throwing at you, and you did not see a pedophilia accusation until that wounded mod decided to use you. Again, I did not and would not throw a child abuse accusation at you. You are weird, but you did nothing to me that would justify me resorting to such an accusation.

No winks or nods or any excuse for a Desh who can't hang leaping at a backdoor for revenge.

So some mod is starting with the games?

Name?

So some mod is starting with the games?

Name?

Forget his name. It was recent. I can see, though, where he would see a violation in what I did. The one I supposedly offended, however, asked for elaboration. Wounded rightard mod went immediately to cyber-gawd to compensate for an inability to hang.

I saw the line, and asked for clarification to see if you were dumb enough to cross it. Grind had to ruin my fun, though...

I saw the line, and asked for clarification to see if you were dumb enough to cross it. Grind had to ruin my fun, though...

And, weird as you are, you had the honor to ask for clarification. Rightard mod who couldn't compete went right to geek revenge.

Owl'd, no shrinking violet, advises that now that I have clarified my intentions, there is little to be gained by pursuing the matter further. Being a newbie, I suppose it is best that I do not further provoke a righty mod who may have felt a need to defend a reasonable standard.

Back