trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

and, Sod.......lest you suspect me of thinking you a one trick polymath......

finally have some time to read what I want, so I decided to tackle The Recognitions.......I think you will love this...

-Your father's father, she corrected him sharply, but her voice broke, almost bitter as she looked away, not for the death of her brother but to insinuate that he had abandoned her in this bondage of mortality. She talked to Wyatt familiarly of death, as though to take him with her would be the kindest expression of her love for him possible: still, she never spoke directly of death, never named it so, but continued to treat it with the euphemistic care reserved elsewhere for obscenity.

Belied by the fact that the ostensibly offended party asked for clarification, while you went immediately to petty cyber-gawd. I say you did it because you couldn't hang as a participant, and that it is typical that a rightard mod was quick to go for "rules" for revenge. You don't see that out of liberal mods. I admit it was easy to take what I said as a slimy pedophila attack. Nonetheless, I took pains to explain that is not what I meant. In spite of that, you insisted on making it a formal transgression. I do not accept your excuse you did it for a higher cause.

listen dummy, the reason threedee asked you for "clarification" is because he already suspected what I suspected and he wanted to see if you would fuck up even more. He wasn't genuinely curious.

Good advice given the circumstances....I can tell you that when the Yahoos seek revenge, they aren't bounded by any reasonable conventions..I've learned that Otis dragooned Mucky into some effort to convince the flacal that I was BLACKMAILING the Deplorable Beaner.

Yeah, well I got suspended because I'm really a Gypsy. Fuck that.

I would like to know which mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers here watch Jeopardy?
(It's the show that most Trumpsters turn off, after they've watched Wheel of Fortune.)
Hint: it's hard.

I would like to know which mouth-breathing knuckle-draggers here watch Jeopardy?
(It's the show that most Trumpsters turn off, after they've watched Wheel of Fortune.)
Hint: it's hard.

I do not consider myself a "mouth-breathing knuckle-dragger". I do like to watch that occasionally though.

And so do I.
Have you noticed that the contestants now are lawyers, teachers, scientists, and hardly any truck drivers, or secretaries, or waitresses?

Why is that?

I have noticed that as of late. Not long ago they had a self professed homemaker on and it did seem out of place. She did great though! At the risk of sounding cocky, it appears lawyers, teachers, scientists, etc have more time on their hands than blue collar workers. You know, that whole actually work while at work thing???? lol!

I have noticed that as of late. Not long ago they had a self professed homemaker on and it did seem out of place. She did great though! At the risk of sounding cocky, it appears lawyers, teachers, scientists, etc have more time on their hands than blue collar workers. You know, that whole actually work while at work thing???? lol!

Jeopardy winners have a knack for storing trivial knowledge.

It doesn't mean they can think their way out of a paper bag though.

Jeopardy winners have a knack for storing trivial knowledge.

It doesn't mean they can think their way out of a paper bag though.

I used to think that. Until I really starting watching it. A lot of those question are not just trivia. You really have to know a subject well to get the right answer.

Back