trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

it only needed to be "revealed" to idiots like you. to the rest of us it was already obvious.

Dude,

You vape.........seriously.......I mean, wtf is up with that? Why don't you just get one of them humvees with the exhaust pipes running up along the front column (in case you have to ford a raging river on your way to the mall or something) and belch smoke around Winter Hill?

Sure, parking the thing would suck, but......

I took an online test from the Jeopardy website, 13 out of 30 incorrect. Prêt-à-Porter does not literally mean 'ready to wear'.

So it's like all trivial knowledge games, areas of strengths and weaknesses.

I've never watched it. Give me an example of what could be a 'typical' question.

There really isn't such a thing.....the best way is to watch a clip of a championship round. There should be some on youtube....

It isn't just knowing the names of the capitols of each state - the questions can be on the form or riddles, or musical. The format involves sets of themes....There is also some strategy at play...

Demonstrating an inability to think, on the other hand........is that where you are going with this, Darth?

Pretty much.

Amassing knowledge and problem solving/critical thinking can be two different things.

Similarly, typing long posts with lots of big words in them isn't necessarily an indication of critical thinking skills lol. I won't mention any names.

Pretty much.

Amassing knowledge and problem solving/critical thinking can be two different things.

Similarly, typing long posts with lots of big words in them isn't necessarily an indication of critical thinking skills lol. I won't mention any names.

We get it Chooch. When bitching , whining and lol'ing is the best you can do?......Sad.

19665609_10212292636368440_8312086586149763226_n.jpg

The claim that Putin was able to successfully convince Trump that Russia was not involved in last year’s cyber attack also comes after Secretary of State Rex Tillerson claimed that the president repeatedly pushed Putin on his country’s meddling.Russia Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov responded to Tillerson’s claim by essentially calling it nonsense and saying that last year’s election only came up briefly during the two-hour meeting.While it’s hard to know which country’s account of the closed-door meeting is accurate and whether Trump is truly convinced that Russia was not involved, we can look to the president’s public statements during his presidency and campaign to have an idea of what went on between the two world leaders.After spending his entire presidency and much of the campaign blaming the Democrats, making excuses for Russia, and casting doubt over the U.S. intelligence community, it’s not so hard to believe that Trump spent two hours fawning over Putin and telling the Russian president that he takes him at his word.Trump can pretend to be a strongman all he wants, but in his first real opportunity to put America first and show strong leadership, he backed down bigly

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07/08/easy-putin-convinced-trump-russia-meddle-2016-election.html

The claim that Putin was able to successfully convince Trump that Russia was not involved in last year’s cyber attack also comes after Secretary of State Rex Tillerson claimed that the president repeatedly pushed Putin on his country’s meddling.Russia Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov responded to Tillerson’s claim by essentially calling it nonsense and saying that last year’s election only came up briefly during the two-hour meeting.While it’s hard to know which country’s account of the closed-door meeting is accurate and whether Trump is truly convinced that Russia was not involved, we can look to the president’s public statements during his presidency and campaign to have an idea of what went on between the two world leaders.After spending his entire presidency and much of the campaign blaming the Democrats, making excuses for Russia, and casting doubt over the U.S. intelligence community, it’s not so hard to believe that Trump spent two hours fawning over Putin and telling the Russian president that he takes him at his word.Trump can pretend to be a strongman all he wants, but in his first real opportunity to put America first and show strong leadership, he backed down bigly

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/07/08/easy-putin-convinced-trump-russia-meddle-2016-election.html

Copying and pasting won't get you on Jeopardy lol.

Back