trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I am not a career bureaucrat with an ass shaped like the seat of a swivel chair.

I am retired and I am a housewife at present. And that's not what my ass is shaped like.

You aren't the same poster who spends hours lifting your tail in front of BV?

Never mind.

Getting back to the OP, I am realizing that it bothers me when anyone even TRIES to speak about Trump as though he is a remotely normal person.

We've never had someone this unhinged & deluded as President, at least in modern times. People are too dismissive of his obvious pathologies as mere quirks or things that 'everyone does to an extent.'

There is something wrong with Trump. He shouldn't be leading any nation, much less America.

He is so completely and obviously unfit that it's painful to talk about him. Especially for Trump supporters.

Getting back to the OP, I am realizing that it bothers me when anyone even TRIES to speak about Trump as though he is a remotely normal person.

We've never had someone this unhinged & deluded as President, at least in modern times. People are too dismissive of his obvious pathologies as mere quirks or things that 'everyone does to an extent.'

There is something wrong with Trump. He shouldn't be leading any nation, much less America.

I thought Trump's Poland speech was remotely brilliant lol. Scored a cease fire in Syria with Russia. Single handedly took down CNN. And that was just last week.

I can learn to live with this kind of crazy.

Search his posts. It's all here for you to read.

Or just ask him next time he shows up.

I did ask, you fucking liar.

I was given a one month ban for refusing to admit to "blackmailing" Otis and declining the deal to pledge to never do so again.

Two choices, Not You, either you're a liar or you're non-compos. Which is it?

I thought Trump's Poland speech was remotely brilliant lol. Scored a cease fire in Syria with Russia. Single handedly took down CNN. And that was just last week.

I can learn to live with this kind of crazy.

I mean, I know all of this about your views. Trump can't do much wrong in your eyes.

I don't know how to tell you this effectively, but you're just really deep in the koolaid. You don't have an ability right now to view Trump objectively, and a lot of your posture is just "dug in" to defend him against what you see as unwarranted attacks. Your entire viewpoint is just very clouded, and shouldn't be trusted - even by yourself.

I mean, I wasn't like that with Obama, at all. It's what I think we can start calling "Hannity mode." It's just purely partisan.

I did ask, you fucking liar.

I was given a one month ban for refusing to admit to "blackmailing" Otis and declining the deal to pledge to never do so again.

Two choices, Not You, either you're a liar or you're non-compos. Which is it?

Well, as we all know, you can't believe a word BV says because he's a fucking liar. But given the circumstances I would not have admitted to "blackmailing" either. Even though that's pretty much exactly what he was doing. I'd say opting for the permaban suicide by mod was the correct choice for the Pimp.

He is so completely and obviously unfit that it's painful to talk about him. Especially for Trump supporters.

As much as it should pain Trump supporters to watch that monstrosity, or talk about it, I can't see that it does. Rather, they revel in their own ugliness reflected back to them, seeing it represented at the highest level, one of their own on the throne, selected by an ancient Constitutional quirk to be the nation's Dear Leader.

The Trumpy, one might say, holds the mirror to tens of millions of Americans, for them to recognize themselves, their filth, their hate, their resentments, their incapacity, their lack of self-respect and integrity, their neediness, their ardent determination to look down upon as many others as possible. There's an occasion to recoil and to learn - instead they're enjoying themselves.

As much as it should pain Trump supporters to watch that monstrosity, or talk about it, I can't see that it does. Rather, they revel in their own ugliness reflected back to them, seeing it represented at the highest level, one of their own on the throne, selected by an ancient Constitutional quirk to be the nation's Dear Leader.

The Trumpy, one might say, holds the mirror to tens of millions of Americans, for them to recognize themselves, their filth, their hate, their resentments, their incapacity, their lack of self-respect and integrity, their neediness, their ardent determination to look down upon as many others as possible. There's an occasion to recoil and to learn - instead they're enjoying themselves.

I can see your problem easily, Nazi. Like most idiot leftist Europeans you think you're entitled to a stake in American politics. You're not. So fuck the hell off. Trump is President of the United States, not the EuroNazi Federation. That fucking idiot, Obama gave you the mistaken impression you mattered. But he's gone and his party is marginalized.

I can see your problem easily, Nazi. Like most idiot leftist Europeans you think you're entitled to a stake in American politics. You're not. So fuck the hell off. Trump is President of the United States, not the EuroNazi Federation. That fucking idiot, Obama gave you the mistaken impression you mattered. But he's gone and his party is marginalized.

And yet the Republicans who have control of the government can't accomplish anything.

Back