trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Yes that's it in a nutshell. Many realise that Trump could turn into a monster but these arseholes are motivated by irrational hate and loathing. It is truly astonishing just how juvenile and loony they have become.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Oh, please. At BEST, Trump is a pathological liar and narcissist of the highest order. This is not an extreme characterization.

We've never had this kind of pathology in the Oval, and you know it. This is what bothers me - when people try to pretend he's a normal guy w/ a few idiosyncrasies.

He's a full-blown nut. Period.

Oh, please. At BEST, Trump is a pathological liar and narcissist of the highest order. This is not an extreme characterization.

We've never had this kind of pathology in the Oval, and you know it. This is what bothers me - when people try to pretend he's a normal guy w/ a few idiosyncrasies.

You're wrong. Period.

But I won't waste my time with you.

Oh do fuck off, Johnson was far worse. They didn't have Twitter back then.

Last edited:
You're wrong. Period.

But I won't waste my time with you.

It is a waste of time, because I always show you how wrong you are. Remember who taught you about Congressional investigations.

You're far gone on Trump. At some point in the future, you will consistently say 'well, I was just voting against Hillary.'

Thing is starting down the insanity road that leads to Deshian logic.

Tom, you don't know anything about anything.

You kept dropping "Moore's Law" around here like you thought it would just shut people up. I finally looked up the details of that one - it doesn't mean what you think it means. It's like "inconceivable" in 'Princess Bride.'

The jig is up on that one. You need to either read about it more, or just drop it.

Back