trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

In other news from the gang that couldn't shoot straight, trump reportedly offered $10 million dollars (money he saved by having taxpayers pay for his extravagant golfing trips) to defeat one of my senators, Jeff Flake. TBaggers already have a far-right looney lined up to make Flake dance far to the right in a primary in time to weaken him for the general election.

I'm not dull and I'm no authoritarian.

God knows, you liberals are much, much more authoritarian than I.

You are both and being a leading snitch at your safe-place forum only reinforces your constant squealing about obeying rules in that regard ... which reinforces your dullness.

Or, go ahead, tell us another of those great stories from your career watching your ass spread in a cubicle, bureaucrat.

Don't panic if you don't see me tomorrow. Heading to the mountains to check out a lake I haven't visited yet. Bought a new Panther Martin spinner, some nightcrawlers, and some other minor tackle at Walmart today. Probably just spend one night.

Kind of excited because the monsoon season is active right now. Been a long time since I've camped during one of these storms that can be quite spectacular in the mountains. Bit of danger from lightening and bears and mountain lions and weirdos, but I will feel better knowing all the Deplorables here will be praying for me.

You are both and being a leading snitch at your safe-place forum only reinforces your constant squealing about obeying rules in that regard ... which reinforces your dullness.

Or, go ahead, tell us another of those great stories from your career watching your ass spread in a cubicle, bureaucrat.

They're more fun than your ridiculous fishing stories.

Anyway, I recall that YOU got Otium banned from the forum before the other. And it got pretty ugly. After one of your little band got Rawley, of all people, banned for racism. And he's no racist.

So I find the revisionist history that you are all so pure and aren't "snitches" nothing but face-saving lies. To justify your running away.

It's OK. Your thread is boring because when it isn't deadly dull, it's nothing but personal insults.

I just post when the dishonesty goes wild and needs to be pruned back.

They're more fun than your ridiculous fishing stories.

Yeah, fishing stories are boring compared to a listening to a life-long bureaucrat tell about the time she was rewarded at the end of her career by being put in charge of hiring interns.

Anyway, I recall that YOU got Otium banned from the forum before the other. And it got pretty ugly. After one of your little band got Rawley, of all people, banned for racism. And he's no racist.

Both of them could not handle rules there against posting blatant racism. They are much more comfortable at your refuge for Deplorables, although your nagging presence here seems to indicate you are a bit lonesome there.

So I find the revisionist history that you are all so pure and aren't "snitches" nothing but face-saving lies. To justify your running away.

There is no revisionism in pointing to your notoriety for being a snitch.

It's OK. Your thread is boring because when it isn't deadly dull, it's nothing but personal insults.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention your hypocritical whining about how OTHERS do insults.

I just post when the dishonesty goes wild and needs to be pruned back.

You follow your prehensile suck-up lips wherever they take you.

Don't panic if you don't see me tomorrow. Heading to the mountains to check out a lake I haven't visited yet. Bought a new Panther Martin spinner, some nightcrawlers, and some other minor tackle at Walmart today. Probably just spend one night.

Kind of excited because the monsoon season is active right now. Been a long time since I've camped during one of these storms that can be quite spectacular in the mountains. Bit of danger from lightening and bears and mountain lions and weirdos, but I will feel better knowing all the Deplorables here will be praying for me.

Yeah, watch out for this weirdo. Real creepy sonofabitch. Looks like a cadaver.
DumbassWithAGun50.jpg

Yeah, watch out for this weirdo. Real creepy sonofabitch. Looks like a cadaver.
View attachment 4394

Sorry, DeviantTwitch has an entire gallery of pictures of me. If it bothers you, think about how I feel being the entirety of the sick fuck's sex life. He follows me around, because being a self-loathing cyber-bitch 24/7 doesn't pay much, beard of a spouse doesn't give him much of an allowance, and he can't afford a dominatrix to give him his masochistic kicks.

Sorry, DeviantTwitch has an entire gallery of pictures of me. If it bothers you, think about how I feel being the entirety of the sick fuck's sex life. He follows me around, because being a self-loathing cyber-bitch 24/7 doesn't pay much, beard of a spouse doesn't give him much of an allowance, and he can't afford a dominatrix to give him his masochistic kicks.

That's a pretty weird fantasy, Chickenshit. Why would anyone want sex with a creepy ugly pig like you?

Okay, sometimes it takes the DeviantTwitch awhile to expand his repulsiveness. Rather than waiting to see how high he can lift his tail before spraying some of his sickness or some witless version of something he plagiarized from me, I think I'll fix some supper. Later, maybe.

Okay, sometimes it takes the DeviantTwitch awhile to expand his repulsiveness. Rather than waiting to see how high he can lift his tail before spraying some of his sickness or some witless version of something he plagiarized from me, I think I'll fix some supper. Later, maybe.

Good idea, Chickenshit. Run away whimpering.

Back