trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

So, Millie, you gooseschlepping twat.....explain how you feel "Obama divided us"?

Fucking imbecile....

Since Millie is hiding from me would someone please be so kind as to put this in her face?

Much obliged....

I'd say number one was his war against police, which started with the beer summit. Then he ratcheted it up by inciting riots in Ferguson, MO and Baltimore, MD. Plus, he openly supported a domestic terrorist organization called "Black Lives Matter". But his crowning achievement, was the murder of 5 police officers in downtown Dallas.

Then of course was his war against all Americans, where he put the world's leading sponsor of terrorism on a path to obtaining a nuclear weapon. And then released at least $150 Billion in funds to pay for their terrorist activities. Meanwhile alienating the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel.

I could go on, but it would be pointless, talking to an ignorant brick like you, Pimp.

If President Trump follows through on his threat to impose tariffs on steel imports, expect to see an immediate response from the European Union — including retaliatory tariffs on, of all things, bourbon.
This may seem an oddly disproportionate choice. Everyone needs steel; bourbon, on the other hand, is just a hipster fad and a good-ole-boy mainstay, right?

In fact, a punitive tariff on bourbon and other American whiskeys would be both a symbolic and a substantive body blow — a strike at a unique American product that is enormously popular overseas. Should the tariff dominoes fall, it will be a case study in the shortsightedness of a supposedly “America first” trade policy that, in the end, hurts Americans the most.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0
The EU has already imposed tariffs on Chinese steel!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/10/07/eu-slaps-steep-tariffs-on-cheap-chinese-steel/

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

For the locals who don't get the inside joke, this is your Deplorable ChlamydiaBear making a sexual reference about a poster's daughter, because after sucking up to every rightard within range of his prehensile lips and impotent "groan"ing at liberal posts to prove what a bitch he is, that's all the justifiably lonely little freak has got.

Bend over and welcome him to you with open ass cheeks.

Quite the man, that Greggah...

I'd say number one was his war against police, which started with the beer summit. Then he ratcheted it up by inciting riots in Ferguson, MO and Baltimore, MD. Plus, he openly supported a domestic terrorist organization called "Black Lives Matter". But his crowning achievement, was the murder of 5 police officers in downtown Dallas.

Then of course was his war against all Americans, where he put the world's leading sponsor of terrorism on a path to obtaining a nuclear weapon. And then released at least $150 Billion in funds to pay for their terrorist activities. Meanwhile alienating the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel.

I could go on, but it would be pointless, talking to an ignorant brick like you, Pimp.

I'm sure you could.....can't be all that hard if you make it up as you go along.....

run back to where you came from, Mucky.....it's your element...

Bet on one thing, Mucky......I won't go looking to find YOU....

cause you don't matter....

Buttbarnacles, that a new one! Not as good as cock-gobbling arse badger though.

Don't really see how "cock-gobbling arse badger" was consistent with the context.

You a public school product, Millie? (Yeah....I know.....it's different over there.....I had some experience with it)

[h=6]DEVELOPING[/h]​

[h=1]Trump Jr. on Russians’ Offer: ‘I Love It’[/h]

[h=2]Email Specifies Tie to Moscow in Effort to ‘Incriminate Hillary’[/h]By JO BECKER, ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZO 11:21 AM ET

• Messages reviewed by The Times offer a vivid unspooling of how the meeting with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer came about last year.
  • They show just how eager Donald Trump Jr. was to accept what he was explicitly told was the Russian government’s help in his father’s campaign against Hillary Clinton.
408 Comments

[h=2][/h]

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”—A TRUMP BUSINESS ASSOCIATE​
“If it’s what you say I love it”—DONALD TRUMP JR.​

[h=2]How Trump’s ‘Miss Universe’ in Russia Became Ensnared in a Political Inquiry[/h]By KATIE ROGERS
The pageant has become an unexpected focal point in the murky circumstances surrounding the Trump campaign’s possible ties to Russian officials.

[h=2]Key Trump Associates and Their Links to Russia[/h]By JASMINE C. LEE and ALICIA PARLAPIANO
Here’s a look at several current and former Trump associates who are under scrutiny by the F.B.I. and Congress.

[h=3]RELATED COVERAGE[/h]

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump -- helped along by Aras and Emin," publicist Rob Goldstone wrote on June 3, 2016, at 10:36 a.m. The email continues "I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

Shortly after that at 10:53 a.m., the eldest Trump son responded, "Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...ing-russian-governments-intent-to-help-trump/

As I said to some other clown, you have to buy me dinner before attempting to fuck me.

Nice try anal intruder.
The bottom line is that a hydrogen economy has been right around the corner since 1950 just waiting for the next bit of tech to be developed.
Note that we are not there yet.
Further note that we likely never will be.
Therefore you are incorrect (per usual)
I did fuck you and I didn't even pay for drinks.

Nice try anal intruder.
The bottom line is that a hydrogen economy has been right around the corner since 1950 just waiting for the next bit of tech to be developed.
Note that we are not there yet.
Further note that we likely never will be.
Therefore you are incorrect (per usual)
I did fuck you and I didn't even pay for drinks.

I like eating spotted dick but draw the line at yours, even lutefisk tastes better.
148425bb856e28fd397e4c81c0455a42.jpg

The hydrogen economy is about to take off, at least over here anyway!

http://www.itm-power.com/news-item/...ium-wins-7m-ofgem-funding-for-uk-power-to-gas

Last edited:
"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump -- helped along by Aras and Emin," publicist Rob Goldstone wrote on June 3, 2016, at 10:36 a.m. The email continues "I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first."

Shortly after that at 10:53 a.m., the eldest Trump son responded, "Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...ing-russian-governments-intent-to-help-trump/

It's getting better and better:

Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders insisted again on Monday that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in the 2016 election. Sanders insisted that there was nothing abnormal about the "very short meeting."

Hey, it was just a short meeting, very short even, so there's no collusion there, which we all know takes very many hours, and probably secret back channels using Russian infrastructure.

So, nothing to see here.

It's getting better and better:

Deputy White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders insisted again on Monday that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in the 2016 election. Sanders insisted that there was nothing abnormal about the "very short meeting."

Hey, it was just a short meeting, very short even, so there's no collusion there, which we all know takes very many hours, and probably secret back channels using Russian infrastructure.

So, nothing to see here.

Ultra-sensitive, but very short.

Check.

18275069_713074162186762_237409787832390735_n.jpg

Ok, upon investigation....fake! Damn.

Snopes sez:

The statement had currency because efforts by Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives to pass a bill (popularly known as “Trumpcare”) repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (popularly known as “Obamacare”) were, at the time, reaching a fever pitch. The statement also echoed remarks made by a prominent backer of Trumpcare, Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Alabama), who had gone on record as saying that “people who lead good lives” are healthier and less prone than others to have pre-existing health conditions. And it tapped into a popular conception of Mike Pence as someone who is overly pious and preachy.

The quote was entirely fabricated, however. There is no public record of Pence ever saying such a thing. Despite the inclusion of what appears at first glance to be a Fox News logo on the image macro, Fox News wasn’t connected in any way with its circulation.
The item first appeared on the Facebook page Fox News The Facebook Page, which is dedicated to lampooning Fox News and conservative politics in general:

Last edited:
Back