trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I did not post the WaPo article and I most certainly NEVER posted a link to my husband's Facebook page. You are lying. Lying.

The point is that on the other board -- and here too -- data mining is forbidden. And Moonie data mined me and published the information there.

You are an instigator. You add nothing substantively to any discussion. Your purpose is to stir up discontent.

I know both of you.....you are a chronic liar....

Kaykan is a Canadian...

Tough call

I never posted the link so that's a lie. Among all the others you've told today and the denial of what you did that was against the rules.

You're a sick person. We all know that. Kaykan is a troublemaker and instigator.

Why are you here?

Was Otis "datamining" when he posted your full name........with your enthusiastic endorsement?

I will. But you should be aware of the company you are keeping.

These people are not good individuals. Some of them are mentally ill. Others are just evil.

And some are just plain boring.

Have you seen your pal Dropbear making a complete ass of himself, and your mod pal, with his pole routine?

I don't know if he has done so since I posted Otis' confession that it is about my daughter......

Class acts.

BV:

I believe you were the one who recommended Appaloosa to me. I have a complaint. Started reading it last night, and according to my kindle I am more than 40% done with it. At this rate I will not get enough of it.

No, you can't hide from yourself. Because you have snitched in the past, most notably against Otium. Not to mention the legion of others on your side, some of whom have joined you here, who have snitched on righties on every single board except that last one.

Who snitched on Rawley? That really was the last straw. It wasn't a rightie, that I can say with definity. So which of you creeps did it?

You odious lying skank.

Otis is not just a squealing dime dropping little bitch, he is a LYING squealing little dime dropping bitch

They posted nothing racist. Neither of them.

However, someone on your side accused them of such. And you are diverting the discussion to avoid admitting that you have snitchers in your own midst.

And that your little stunt in coming here is nothing but a sham.

I want to be sure I got this right. ...

You are claiming that Otis has never posted statements betraying his blatant bigotry?

If I show everyone that you're lying, will you eat your cat?

Back