trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

What a bunch of ponsified prattling poseurs, no wonder you were glad to get rid of them.

Of course, this place does have a Millie who combines Otedium's cowardice, Glug's desperate suck-uppery, and Crawly's bitchy snottiness with his own self-fellating claims of education and expertise that is mocked by the content of his squealings.

I hereby confer VICTIMHOOD on the Good Shit BV and all who sail in her!! May their Prehensile Buttcheeks keep them all warm showered together!! lmao.

Get over it, weinersuckingwannabes!!

Greg

No, greggah....fuck that....tell everyone why....

Or do you lack the courage of your convictions?

I hereby confer VICTIMHOOD on the Good Shit BV and all who sail in her!! May their Prehensile Buttcheeks keep them all warm showered together!! lmao.

Get over it, weinersuckingwannabes!!

Greg

You are a fucking moron, greggah....

You show up here littering the place with your gossip and tales of my alleged perfidies....serially violating rule 12b....

Then you confer "victimhood"?

Look at this asshole Corazon! Cosmos follows us here to display his disgusting act but he's "glad to be rid of" us.

The dirty sonofabitch known as blackvegetable gets booted off the forum for peddling personal information on other posters. And a pack of you filthy muttfaces flounce with him because you're all in favor of peddling personal information on the internet just like he did. None of you miserable assholes should be allowed to post on any forum on the globe for that. And you call ME disgusting?

Last edited:
The dirty sonofabitch known as blackvegetable gets booted off the forum for peddling personal information on other posters. And a pack of you filthy muttfaces flounce with him because you're all in favor of peddling personal information on the internet just like he did. None of you miserable assholes should be allowed to post on any forum on the globe for that. And you call ME disgusting?

What it was was a failed attempt to remind the Nazi Punk that he isn't anonymous (through his own stupid pompous hands by posting his publicly available "newsletter") and maybe, just maybe, tone down the Nazi side of his Punk ass. There was no peddling, anywhere at anytime. On the internet with a digital record or in private, one on one with no witnesses, never. And there never will be. And yes, you're disgusting.

Maybe it's just me but I don't hold that genocidal Nazi Punk calling for the extermination of my "gene pool" in high regard. Obviously, you think that's just fine. I was curious, BV stonewalled me. You'd make a good monitor at USMB, you should apply for the job.

Last edited:
Good grief Bill, these morons aren't very bright. They've just shortened Milagro to Millie. My new name for BV is Blubbering Vagina[emoji767]

[emoji767] Grind Enterprises

Millie,

How long did you employ your previous handle?

It took me what, about a month to humiliate you into changing it..

Btw, why the fuck are you here? You're running from everyone, and have no game......you're fucking toothless.

The evidence of which is?

You do realize how transparent this pathetic ruse is, right?

Of course, this place does have a Millie who combines Otedium's cowardice, Glug's desperate suck-uppery, and Crawly's bitchy snottiness with his own self-fellating claims of education and expertise that is mocked by the content of his squealings.

Is there not the pong of The Toff about the impotent lowing of Old Millicent?

What it was was a failed attempt to remind the Nazi Punk that he isn't anonymous (through his own stupid pompous hands by posting his publically available "newsletter") and maybe, just maybe, tone down the Nazi side of his Punk ass. There was no peddling, anywhere at anytime. On the internet with a digital record or in private, one on one with no witnesses, never. And there never will be. And yes, you're disgusting.

Here's the story.....As everyone knows, Otis is a chronic liar.....this extends to every facet of his existence. ....it was an entirely different piece of info that I was looking for - IN PUBLIC RECORDS. Learning his name was incidental.

Not only has no one learned his identity from me, they haven't even been told where to look.

Next time any of these syphillitic whores shuffles over here to insist to the contrary, ask them if they have any evidence....

S'OK, sweetie; you and your poledancer fetish!!

Greg

Go ahead and tell them, Greggah.....if only for the sake of context..

Do you possess the integrity to do so, or does Ustase run too deep?
You know, your grandparents who first sold out their Jewish neighbors, and then eachother...

S'OK, sweetie; you and your poledancer fetish!!

Greg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/thread...#post-13941745

"And he has acted indignant, and angered , along with his Sancho Panza Wobbles, accusing me of al manner of improprieties ,*over the crass insinuation on my part, that he took his daughter to pole dancing classes as a high school extra curricular activity.*

Sheesh. What a sick fuck he is."

Greggah.....
Say your bye byes.....

And think of what you are going to say to the mods at the old place after I deliver the evidence of your mendacity.....

Cause you and the necrotic pieces of shit to whom you cling may find yourself homeless.

Millie,

How long did you employ your previous handle?

It took me what, about a month to humiliate you into changing it..

Btw, why the fuck are you here? You're running from everyone, and have no game......you're fucking toothless.

Seriously do you think that I care about anything you say? As I've already said, and anybody here more than five minutes knows, I am a great fan of Santana and use the names of his albums. I had been using Milagro for over a year and it was time for a change.

I will not be entering into further discourse with you on this or any other subject as you are a blubbering vagina[emoji767]

Last edited:
Seriously do you think that I care about anything you say? As I've already said, and anybody here more than five minutes knows, I am a great fan of Santana and use the names of his albums. I had been using Milagro for over a year and it was time for a change. I will not be entering into further discourse with you on this or any other subject.

Sure....

Why are you here making Aubrey Beardsley look butch?

Seriously do you think that I care about anything you say? As I've already said, and anybody here more than five minutes knows, I am a great fan of Santana and use the names of his albums. I had been using Milagro for over a year and it was time for a change.

I will not be entering into further discourse with you on this or any other subject as you are a blubbering vagina[emoji767]

Did you ever hear the story of GB Shaw's wedding night?

Back