trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I can't possibly express my (prospective) relief once I've heard the last word about any of that. Every second, or so I feel, wasted on any of these vulgar goofs and their antics is one I never get back, wasted on matters so worthless, so inconsequential, so utterly trite and dreary as to be best forgotten.

Just another good "gene pool extermination" genocidal monster, nothing so inconsequential, trite and dreary best forgotten? I don't think so.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?pid=172345664

Emanuel "Emek" Tanay, M.D., 86, a Holocaust survivor and renowned forensic psychiatrist died on August 5, 2014 among family following a long and valiant battle with advanced prostate cancer. Dr. Tanay testified as an expert witness in thousands of court cases-including those of notorious defendants such as Jack Ruby; Theodore "Ted" Bundy; and Dr. Sam Sheppard. His legendary career is described in his book, American Legal Injustice.

Dr. Tanay was a Distinguished Fellow of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. He was also awarded the Golden Apple, the highest award given by the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. He taught widely in the United States and Europe and published numerous articles about forensic psychiatry, post-traumatic stress, and the Holocaust. He was a consultant to the German government regarding compensation to survivors of concentration camps. Dr. Tanay was a Resident Scholar at the Department of Holocaust and Genocide Studies at Stockton College of New Jersey. He is also a past president of the Michigan Psychiatric Society, The Michigan Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, and taught Psychiatry and the Law at Wayne State University, Michigan.

He was a champion of those suffering from psychic trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); he successfully lobbied the American Psychiatric Association to recognize PTSD as a diagnosable and treatable medical condition. His career took him all over the world, from Alaska to Viet Nam to examine perpetrators of homicide and lend his expertise in trial for both prosecution and defense cases as well as government inquiries.

Dr. Tanay's expertise in the area of psychic trauma was a direct result of his own personal experiences. As a Jewish child, he survived the Holocaust in Poland and Hungary by hiding in a monastery and living on false papers. He wrote his account of his survival in a memoir, Passport to Life. It also appears in the documentary, "Courage to Care," and is part of The U.S Holocaust Memorial Museum and Shoah Foundation interview project.

He had promised should he survive, he would pursue psychiatry in order to understand the murderous mind of those who perform acts like that which killed his father, the greatest tragedy of his life. Donations may be made to The U.S Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington DC in his honor.

That's

"As long as I love you, Manni, never invite this cunt again."

I definitely like

"As much as I love you, Manni, never invite this cunt again."

better.

"Tant que" has both the meaning "as long as" and "as much as". "Autant que" means [I love you] "as much as [the other guy]", denoting a comparison, and doesn't make sense in the context of Sodomy's translation. All, of course, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Seriously do you think that I care about anything you say? As I've already said, and anybody here more than five minutes knows, I am a great fan of Santana and use the names of his albums. I had been using Milagro for over a year and it was time for a change.

I will not be entering into further discourse with you on this or any other subject as you are a blubbering vagina[emoji767]

[emoji767] Grind Enterprises

I will not be entering into further discourse with you on this or any other subject as you are a blubbering vagina

How many times can you put a poster on ignore in this forum?
Or is it double-dog-secret-mysterious poster-annihilation?
Anyway, why are you gifting him? Is it his birthday?

Just another good "gene pool extermination" genocidal monster, nothing so inconsequential, trite and dreary best forgotten? I don't think so.

You are insane, Moonietunes. In your unending, hysterical quest to be the victim of an unspeakable crime, you are confusing an inconsequential, vulgar loudmouth with actual genocidal mass murderers.

I will not be entering into further discourse with you on this or any other subject as you are a blubbering vagina

How many times can you put a poster on ignore in this forum?
Or is it double-dog-secret-mysterious poster-annihilation?
Anyway, why are you gifting him? Is it his birthday?
Apparently you come from England, well all I can say is Canada is welcome to you!

"As much as I love you, Manni, never invite this cunt again."

The point being that this forum is instantly or near instantly searchable on Google, I discovered. I had French in elementary school, Spanish in HS and Spanish and Latin in college so I need a little help.

I had to go to google for the translation, too.
My HS teacher forgot (I guess) to teach us the French word for "cunt". Maybe she was embarrassed.

Aw, man. This is why I first joined this group. Esoteric references that demand I go ask Mr. Google, "WTF is BV talking about?"

I bet I can learn more from you than you can learn from me.

Thank you.
I was in the Victoria and Albert Museum recently and they have an extensive collection of Beardley's drawings. How can a former Englishman not have heard of him?

"Tant que" has both the meaning "as long as" and "as much as". "Autant que" means [I love you] "as much as [the other guy]", denoting a comparison, and doesn't make sense in the context Sodomy's translation. All, of course, as far as I can tell.

Sod likes your version in the original French, I'm just favoring the way his original translates to English mechanically.

Back