trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

You are insane, Moonietunes. In your unending, hysterical quest to be the victim of an unspeakable crime, you are confusing an inconsequential, vulgar loudmouth with actual genocidal mass murderers.
Anyone can be a Jew on the inner webs? There was no trace of any member of my family who didn't get to the States by 1922 except one cousin who staggered out with numbers tattooed on his forearm. Go back in time and grow up having some 4 year old call your 5 year old self a "dirty Jew". I have no tolerance for Nazi Punk's "moral imperative", you can let him slide if you want.

Dude. In what cave did you hide from the seventies?
My reaction to the Beardsley reference was hoping I can put my hands on my black light 'Salome' poster and mourning the sales of my 'Endless Summer' first edition and Mandala posters. I saw both of those go for hundreds of dollars on eBay a few weeks after my stupid garage sale.

Considering that you want to prove just how progressive you are and all, you do love to use homophobic insults. I guess hello sailor is a real thing for you.

Are you at all familiar with ProvinceTown?
The Mayflower Compact was written there. It is the site of the tallest free standing granite building in the country, as well as the 2nd largest natural harbor in the world.

Damn, nuances of speaking French and discussion of some artist feller I never heard of. Looks like I'm gonna have to type with my pinkies extended tonight.

19961563_10154944112088869_6543849364614988413_n.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/thread...#post-13941745

"And he has acted indignant, and angered , along with his Sancho Panza Wobbles, accusing me of al manner of improprieties ,*over the crass insinuation on my part, that he took his daughter to pole dancing classes as a high school extra curricular activity.*

Sheesh. What a sick fuck he is."

Greggah.....
Say your bye byes.....

And think of what you are going to say to the mods at the old place after I deliver the evidence of your mendacity.....

Cause you and the necrotic pieces of shit to whom you cling may find yourself homeless.

Oh poor little cunt. You all flustered 'cause you're too old to catch a pole dancer!!! Your fetish that strong, huh??

Greg

Finally finished off my fruit cocktail wine - it seemed like a good idea at the time. Tonight, I open my first bottle of cherry wine, made from really ripe cherries. Specific gravity measurements show an alcohol content of about 15%, so I added a little sugar at the end so it wouldn't be too dry.

Oh poor little cunt. You all flustered 'cause you're too old to catch a pole dancer!!! Your fetish that strong, huh??

Greg

ChlamydiaBear takes a break from squeaking impotent groans from the shadows to take some more sexual shots at another poster's child, in case anybody was wondering if there were any limits on what the sick fuck will do to compensate for a lack of ability to compete with wit or substance.

Aubrey ' s art may be familiar, but his eccentricities less so.

I had the pleasure of being invited to the esteemed Kaykan and his lovely wife's humble abode North of Toronto a few weeks ago.

Needless to say, it was a wonderful experience. Our wives hit it off like they knew each other since childhood, and Kaykan and I basically affirmed that we are the SAME MEN that we portray here on these message boards. He had some very good LOCAL Canadian beer to offer too.

It was a fine afternoon, and wifey is getting used to me introducing her to "family" that she never knew existed.

We have met Ricky Tavy as well while traveling through Arizona, a fine man and wonderful experience as well, among others from the forums I (we) have camped in over the past umteenth years.

BV...I will be up in your area in late September. I will send a PM.

Rough time of year for fishing in Arizona. Too hot at the trout lakes, even at 7000 feet and higher. PH is too high to suit 'em. At my 3500 feet, the fish in my river pretty much don't move during daylight. Around Phoenix people with motor boats fish the big reservoirs only at night (and first and last light) for bass and other game fish. Interesting how the fish can find even plastic worms and such at night. Hard for me to do that in my river, because you gotta move along the river to catch more than one or two bass usually. Hazardous to take my yacht out on the river in the dark. Couple of places where I suppose I could try to fish from the bank. More than one place where I could go after carp.

Latest fishing pics up soon.

Back