trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

[FONT="]Insurance premiums would shoot up 74 percent for the average customer under the Republican Senate health care bill, according to a new report, with older customers having to pay more than twice as much for comparable plans.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#232323][FONT="]The study by the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation looked at the average cost for an individual market plan that covers about 70 percent of medical costs, which is the benchmark plan under Obamacare, and factored in both the price of insurance and the amount of subsidies people would receive.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ium-could-go-much-n777321?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_lw[/FONT]

with older customers having to pay more than twice as much for comparable plans.

The number of trump properties with the fake Time covers is now up to seven, including overseas properties.

Gotta worry the easily frightened Deplorables that their strong man protector is such a needy old brat.

WARNING

So would that be the worst kept secret on the innertubes?

I am more than aware of you little children and what you are doing. And appropriate steps have been taken and are being pursued to protect myself.

Consider yourselves forewarned.

Now why not grow up and stop acting like little school girls?

You have your new forum.

Make the best of it and act your ages.

I am more than aware of you little children and what you are doing. And appropriate steps have been taken and are being pursued to protect myself.

You have your new forum.

I'd give you a like but apparently I don't have enough posts to Like yet.

You have your new forum.

Are you a mod on their old forum? They come across here as a bunch of sad beggars collectively crying into their beer.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Are you a mod on their old forum? They come across here as a bunch of sad beggars collectively crying into their beer.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Nice suck-up, lonely victim. Not a great suck-up, but a nice one.

Sent from my computer, because I can afford one.

You have your new forum.

What's that stink? It must be an Otis. LOL. Couldn't live without us?

Back