trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Otis and Bertha may not realize that on this site, the person who starts a thread, in this case, ricky, can ban posters from posting on the thread.

Otis and Bertha may not realize that on this site, the person who starts a thread, in this case, ricky, can ban posters from posting on the thread.

yeah

I solved that one

I start a like thread

I will even go get their comments and post them on the new thread and respond

I have NEVER banned anyone from a thread

well once I did

I posted a thread and banned myself from it as a joke to shame the new rule

yeah

I solved that one

I start a like thread

I will even go get their comments and post them on the new thread and respond

I have NEVER banned anyone from a thread

well once I did

I posted a thread and banned myself from it as a joke to shame the new rule

Could you then un-ban yourself?

They don't like you discussing other forums over there, never could understand why. Even a mention was enough for them to give you a warning.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

And Tavy went over there and discussed this place. Also told us this was a forbidden forum[emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I wondered how long it would be before you resorted to a load of bollocks like the DeSmogBlog, co-founded by a convicted money launderer, and run by James Hoggan who owns a PR agency in Canada.

Even Rana has learnt not to quote from that bunch of crooks, I am sorry my fine feathered friend but you have revealed your hand and I now know you are truly full of shit. Sadly you are so Ill informed that you just googled Richard Lindzen and posted the first piece of dirt you could find, pathetic really.

"Popular Technology describes DeSmogBlog as “a smear site founded by a scientifically unqualified public relations man,” adding:

“Since its creation in 2006 the site has done nothing but post poorly researched propaganda with a clear intent to smear respected scientists, policy analysts or groups who dare oppose an alarmist position on global warming. Their articles frequently reference unreliable sources such as Wikipedia and Sourcewatch since they are unable to find any fact based criticisms of those they attack in respected news sources.”

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
I haven't stopped using them as a source, I just stopped addressing climate change with you, so please stop misrepresenting me.

this is a well kept secret that everyone except you idiots know.......you can only ban people when you start a thread.......but, for some reason you folks are too fucking dumb to get that even though we've told you five times now.........

Back