trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

I haven't stopped using them as a source, I just stopped addressing climate change with you, so please stop misrepresenting me.

Ok whatever floats your boat! I thought you had addressed it, put a stamp on it and stuck it in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

But there had to be a violation for it to stick.

I'll bet you're one of those people who if you witnessed a murder you wouldn't talk to the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the fuck are you doing here? You stated you wouldn't follow us.

nerve.......struck.........flinching reaction........

And I thought I-know-you-are was the only moldy cliché in ... your ... semi ... lit ... erate ... arsenal ... of ... "wit."

Oh, before you get too proud of a suck up from the trump girl (aren't you all trump girls?), you might like to know that tick sucks up to any host who will have it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/28/opinion/trump-china-asia-pacific-trade-tpp.html

I don't agree with Friedman that the TPP would have been so wonderful, necessarily, but

Out here everyone gets it: China has Trump’s number. Its officials were afraid of him at first — with his tough trade talk. But they quickly realized how easy it was to distract him with shiny objects, like promises to defuse the North Korea threat for him or by giving stale sector-specific trade concessions, such as for American beef exports to China — things China has promised multiple presidents before — that Trump could brag about.

You have to admire the Chinese combination of toughness, patience and savvy. One day I hope America again will have a president with such attributes — not a sucker for flattery, not an ignorant ideologue who rips up treaties he hasn’t even read, not a made-for-television negotiator who throws his best leverage out the window — the ability to negotiate with China as the head of a trading bloc controlling 40 percent of the world’s economy — before he sits down at the table.

We may call him “Trump” in America, but here it’s pronounced “Chump.”

And the Chinese see it clearly, while American Deploreables continue to deny it...in public, at any rate.........

I'm not unpersuadable on the matter, but I think the TPP was a good idea, at least better than what we get by abandoning it. Probably the biggest reason for the TPP was to curb China's unscrupulous economic practices and its budding militaristic expansion. Without the TPP, Asian nations are more likely to submit to Chinese dominance. Now some might evoke the Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere and say Asia for Asians, but it was the other Asian countries seeking US help against China.

I wouldn't be surprised if China suckered gullible trump with some flattery and the empty promise that if he went through on his jingoistic promise to abandon the TPP, they would put pressure on Li'l Kim. It is my view that the TPP would also give us more leverage with China in terms of getting them to reign in their rabid pet.

Totally barking!

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

It seems this squeaky bitch has reacted to humiliation by diving into a hide-from bunker to hiss and spit from safety. Not the only way the gutless simp reminds me of Otedium.

Last edited:
Back