trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

Are you a mod on their old forum? They come across here as a bunch of sad beggars collectively crying into their beer.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

What one of them got permanently booted for over there is revealing another poster's identity. And the rest left in solidarity.

What one of them got permanently booted for over there is revealing another poster's identity. And the rest left in solidarity.

No one did that. The only people who revealed anyone's identity were 1) You, identifying yourself and 2) The Ant who was stupid enough to post his contact information.

At this new venue, how about you stop lying?

I said earlier that the secret board wouldn't remain secret long, didn't think it would be that quick though.

Didn't report anyone here.

Stop lying. You are good at that.

I was talking about your lies, dumbass liar. Slim was not permanently banned, and he was not banned for revealing someone's name. He didn't do that. Good news is that in promising the snowflake Milagro a safe place, you may have done this place a huge favor.

I was talking about your lies, dumbass liar. Slim was not permanently banned, and he was not banned for revealing someone's name. He didn't do that. Good news is that in promising the snowflake Milagro a safe place, you may have done this place a huge favor.

I posted there years ago and they kept making rules just for me to follow

I followed every one

I still kicked their rights ass

then they just banned me for nothing

I got Gunny fired

I posted there years ago and they kept making rules just for me to follow

I followed every one

I still kicked their rights ass

then they just banned me for nothing

I got Gunny fired

The mods there were merely a bit overbearing. We had a problem with one over-active rightard mod who tried to help rightard sissies on our thread.

They banned you because you're a psycho, just like here.

They don't like you discussing other forums over there, never could understand why. Even a mention was enough for them to give you a warning.

Back