Trump praises 'fantastic guy' Jason Aldean after CMT pulls the country star's 'Try

Basically right now I live in both... I prefer the little town everything to the big town..

Got it. No problem.
I've know others like you.
It's not uncommon.

Not many political progressives among them, though.
It must be tied in somehow.
Cities must vote blue for a reason.

Got it. No problem.
I've know others like you.
It's not uncommon.

Not many political progressives among them, though.
It must be tied in somehow.
Cities must vote blue for a reason.

Because the majority of Americans prefer the Democratic Party ideas

Small towns have few people

Some of them are filled with uneducated racists

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/27536584/Simon+&+Garfunkel/My+Little+Town What is this answer you speak of? You are familiar with the lyrics correct?

Instead of threatening about doing intentional harm to people that are not of your color, or that you don't politically agree with, back in your home town with "Don't try that in my Hometown" using minorities as targets, and guns as an answer to it, and using the backdrop of the front of a Court House where they hung an innocent Black Man as examples....

...Paul and Art had a little different take on their home town- as they said, "Nothing but the dead and dying back in my little town".

And here is Aldean promoting Death and Dying of minorities in his hometown- TOTALLY RACIST, HATEFUL, AND INCENDIARY!

And the no. 1 reason why TRUMP and his TRUMPTARDS LIKE YOU ARE ALL GETTING ALL GIGGY ABOUT IT!

Last edited:
Why does this dumb ass shitty musician lie about who starts the riots at the 7% of BLM protests that get violent?

Because he’s a fucking racist scum

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/?amp=true

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

ROFL

CNN-1-1-e1598549719265.jpg

You fucking Nazis.

RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.
Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.
Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.
Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.
“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.
Besides the police department, damage also occurred in and around the VCU campus.

THE BLM PROTESTORS WERE PROTECTING THE CITY AND TRIED TO STOP THE FUCKING RACISTS

STOP LYING YOU FORESKIN LIPPED EVIL ASSHOLES

Back