Trump praises 'fantastic guy' Jason Aldean after CMT pulls the country star's 'Try

Instead of threatening about doing intentional harm to people that are not of your color, or that you don't politically agree with, back in your home town with "Don't try that in my Hometown" using minorities as targets, and guns as an answer to it, and using the backdrop of the front of a Court House where they hung an innocent Black Man as examples....

...Paul and Art had a little different take on their home town- as they said, "Nothing but the dead and dying back in my little town".
I guess that we all interpret music differently... I'm glad that I don't see things the way that you do... but you are certainly entitled to your opinion and you don't have to listen to the song... so if it's offensive to you don't listen to it... it's that simple.... do you know when that song came out by the way?

I guess that we all interpret music differently... I'm glad that I don't see things the way that you do... but you are certainly entitled to your opinion and you don't have to listen to the song... so if it's offensive to you don't listen to it... it's that simple.... do you know when that song came out by the way?

Then shut the fuck up about a company saying they won’t do business with a racist asshole

This man’s lyrics are clearly intended racist violence by his own accompanying images

Only racists can’t tell

RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.
Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.
Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.
Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.
“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.
Besides the police department, damage also occurred in and around the VCU campus.

Right, it was DER JUDEN

We believe you, Nazi cunt - sure we do....

Dear fucking Russian shit box

Your lies have been destroyed by American investigations

Yet you keep repeating the lies of Americas enemies

Hmmmmmm

Fuck you very much

Investigations?

There were no investigations. Your Brown Shirts burned, looted and murdered from coast to coast. But they were acting on behalf of the Nazi democrat Reich, so no one was prosecuted - Uber Alles democrat.

What percent of the time is there violence at a BLM protest?

Or will you dirt bags just keep repeating lies?

Right, he's a RACIST, because Seig Heil.

THIS is why you're melting down. For so long you could intimidate people, coerce them with threats that you'd call them racist.

Now no one really gives a fuck what you Nazi scum call people.

No fuckwad, one of YOU went on a murder spree due to the hatred of America. Aldean didn't kill anyone - one or more scumbags who wanted to end country music and the pro-America stance did.

Enjoy your psychotic break, Nazi.

You are the Psycho!

Their report states that more than 2,400 locations reported peaceful protests, while fewer than 220 reported “violent demonstrations.” The authors define violent demonstrations as including “acts targeting other individuals, property, businesses, other rioting groups or armed actors.” Their definition includes anything from “fighting back against police” to vandalism, property destruction looting, road-blocking using barricades, burning tires or other materials. In cities where protests did turn violent—these demonstrations are “largely confined to specific blocks,” the report says.

Easily triggered are we?

I tell it like it us!

So, yes, when I see racist shit, it does trigger me to at least, speak up tell the truth about things.

This is a forum where we post our opinions about things isn't it?

Obviously other people have the same opinion as I do about this, as CMT banned the video for the very same reason!

Are you saying they do not know what this is all about?

You are blinder than a bat- YOU OLD BAT!
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree... and that's okay... I'm sorry that you're upset but I'm still not sure why.... there's nothing racist in the lyrics and the video is just real life footage... nothing created.... no towns want to experience any of that and you can't be upset with anyone who wants to protect their families and neighborhoods if something like that happens....and chooses to sing about it...

Their report states that more than 2,400 locations reported peaceful protests, while fewer than 220 reported “violent demonstrations.” The authors define violent demonstrations as including “acts targeting other individuals, property, businesses, other rioting groups or armed actors.” Their definition includes anything from “fighting back against police” to vandalism, property destruction looting, road-blocking using barricades, burning tires or other materials. In cities where protests did turn violent—these demonstrations are “largely confined to specific blocks,” the report says.

Downtown here was destroyed...

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree... and that's okay... I'm sorry that you're upset but I'm still not sure why.... there's nothing racist in the lyrics and the video is just real life footage... nothing created.... no towns want to experience any of that and you can't be upset with anyone who wants to protect their families and neighborhoods if something like that happens....and chooses to sing about it...

It is clearly a racist video

You are a racist so you deny racism no matter how clear it is you fucking enemy of democracy

Back