Trump self-funding flip

I've noticed that about you already.

Fale criticizes himself.

dale-black.jpg

Right. You mind-controlled me. I remember....Let's get back on the topic.

Trump made boastful claims about his personal wealth, disdained candidates who accept contributions, and rejected large donors.

Now his personal wealth seems to be considerably less than his braggadocio made it, he is accepting contributions, and is seeking big donors.

The Trumpkin rejoinder is "Obama"? :rofl2:

Fale really is quite amusing. It would be our loss if he quits.

You are way too easily amused...

You may want to think about improving your life some if this retarded conversation is your entertainment. That is almost sad. Seriously. I am starting to feel sorry for you. lol

Trump made boastful claims about his personal wealth, disdained candidates who accept contributions, and rejected large donors.

Now his personal wealth seems to be considerably less than his braggadocio made it, he is accepting contributions, and is seeking big donors.

The Trumpkin rejoinder is "Obama"? :rofl2:

As I've tried to explain to you - Trump supporters do not care about his personal wealth. So long as he stays steadfast in his policy aims - namely building the border wall and punishing corporations who move off shore to manufacture he will be fine. The rest of the drama is just distractions - usually stirred up by his political opponents as a way to divert from his strengths.

This country is addicted to cheap labor and its destroying our economy. We got to get a handle on it or you can kiss our country's future good bye.

Pray for me.

I doubt you would want me praying for you. That wouldn't be very effective. :)

As I said - you'd be better off just making alterations to your life and finding better sources of entertainment. Because if this conversation truly does amuse you so much (this is easily one of the dumbest conversations I've ever been in btw) then you really need to improve the quality of your entertainment.

As I've tried to explain to you - Trump supporters do not care about his personal wealth. So long as he stays steadfast in his policy aims - namely building the border wall and punishing corporations who move off shore to manufacture he will be fine. The rest of the drama is just distractions - usually stirred up by his political opponents as a way to divert from his strengths.

This country is addicted to cheap labor and its destroying out economy. If we got to get a handle on it or you can kiss our country's future good bye.

Trumpkins do not care about much, do they .

You have failed.

Trump lied.

Trump flip flopped.

Trump shape shifted.

All politicians flip flop. So if that's a disqualifying factor for you - you may as well stay home and never vote.

Having priorities in policy and voting on that basis is not failing. That is approaching politics in a realistic way - instead of like a child who somehow thinks politicians who have a certain letter next to their name never lie, flip flop. or shape shift and/or are perfect in every way.

Trumpkins do not care about much, do they .

?

I care about bringing good jobs back to this country and rebuilding our middle class. And the only way we are going to be able to do that is by stopping the corporate interests in Washington from importing cheap illegal labor across our southern border or moving offshore to do it in countries like China or Mexico.

There is a reason the wealth disparity in this country has grown by leaps and bounds. There is a reason poverty is at record levels. We cannot survive as a country with everyone working at Wal Mart with a few corporate big wigs and shareholders controlling all of this country's wealth.

We have to stop the importation of cheap labor (border wall, border security, enforcement of our immigration law) and the offshoring of our manufacturing jobs (which was always the source of our middle class). Trump's proposal of slapping a 35% tax on businesses who more offshore to manufacture would go a long way to fixing that problem.

Last edited:
All politicians flip flop. So if that's a disqualifying factor for you - you may as well stay home and never vote. Having priorities in policy and voting on that basis is not failing. That is approaching policy in a realistic way - instead of like a child who somehow thinks politicians who have a certain letter next to their name never lie or are perfect in every way.

Trump seems to flip flop more than most.

You support him anyway.

Very telling.

Back