TRUMP TRIPLES DOWN ON HIS DEMAND THAT BIDEN TAKE A DRUG TEST BEFORE BOTH UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES

Not ashamed, I couldn't register back as LV426. Profile was gone, couldn't register under that name,

So I chose another one.

No need to act like a little fucking bitch.

Now, back to the subject at hand...your inability to win a debate because of your disingenuousness and compulsive lying.
oh, you're that idiot?.......sorry I wasted my time reading your shit......

oh, you're that idiot?.......sorry I wasted my time reading your shit......
did somebody stupid tell you he wouldn't?.......
^^^
Claims to be both a Christian and a Prophet. Tell me that isn't cray-cray.
Mszp1M0.gif

Of course not. If Biden's said he was fit and running a mile every day, I wouldn't believe that either.
Biden bikes almost every day. He is at a healthy weight. His physicals are released to the public.
Trump's are hidden from the people. There is a reason he hides them.
Do you not understand the difference?

Biden bikes almost every day. He is at a healthy weight. His physicals are released to the public.
Trump's are hidden from the people. There is a reason he hides them.
Do you not understand the difference?
Biden can barely manage a flight of stairs. That he bicycled in 2021 is no longer true in 2024. By 2023, his bike rides are occasional, slow, not all that long, and usually in Delaware. I doubt that Biden, today, has the physical ability to even play golf, as Trump still does.

There's a reason Jill is by his side most of the time he's in pubic. She's there to keep him from getting disoriented and lost. She's there to help him walk to wherever he needs to be.

Biden has taken no cognitive testing but just observation of him in pubic has both parties questioning his fitness to continue to lead, and certainly his fitness for a second term.

Biden can barely manage a flight of stairs. That he bicycled in 2021 is no longer true in 2024. By 2023, his bike rides are occasional, slow, not all that long, and usually in Delaware. I doubt that Biden, today, has the physical ability to even play golf, as Trump still does.

There's a reason Jill is by his side most of the time he's in pubic. She's there to keep him from getting disoriented and lost. She's there to help him walk to wherever he needs to be.

Biden has taken no cognitive testing but just observation of him in pubic has both parties questioning his fitness to continue to lead, and certainly his fitness for a second term.
Who should we believe? You or our lying eyes?

Pictures of Biden riding bike this month.

Who should we believe? You or our lying eyes?

Pictures of Biden riding bike this month.
Are you illiterate, functionally a moron, or just being obtuse?

I clearly stated:

That he bicycled in 2021 is no longer true in 2024. By 2023, his bike rides are occasional, slow, not all that long, and usually in Delaware.

Your article states:

The Biden family enjoyed quality time in Delaware before Hunter was due in court... Just before noon on Saturday, June 1, President Biden, 81, and Hunter, 54, rode their bikes along the Gordons Pond trail near Rehoboth Beach, where the family has a home. The president waved at people who had gathered, and a group of cyclists trailed behind the Secret Service detail.

That is, he was in Delaware, on an occasional bike ride that was slow and not that long over a nearly flat trail.

I clearly stated:

That he bicycled in 2021 is no longer true in 2024. By 2023, his bike rides are occasional, slow, not all that long, and usually in Delaware.

Your article states:

The Biden family enjoyed quality time in Delaware before Hunter was due in court... Just before noon on Saturday, June 1, President Biden, 81, and Hunter, 54, rode their bikes along the Gordons Pond trail near Rehoboth Beach, where the family has a home. The president waved at people who had gathered, and a group of cyclists trailed behind the Secret Service detail.

That is, he was in Delaware, on an occasional bike ride that was slow and not that long over a nearly flat trail.
He is bicycling in 2024 in direct contradiction to you claim that he no longer does so in 2024. 2024 is NOT 2023. Perhaps you are incapable of saying things you actually mean because you clearly state he no longer bicycles in 2024 even though he did so occasionally in 2023.

What does "no longer" mean in your world? It seems it doesn't mean what it does in the reality I live in.

He is bicycling in 2024 in direct contradiction to you claim that he no longer does so in 2024. 2024 is NOT 2023. Perhaps you are incapable of saying things you actually mean because you clearly state he no longer bicycles in 2024 even though he did so occasionally in 2023.

What does "no longer" mean in your world? It seems it doesn't mean what it does in the reality I live in.
Are you stupid? I implied he was no longer doing it regularly. That goes with the rest of what I stated, and you omitted, taking my sentence out of context. It is clear that in 2021, Biden bicycled regularly, possibly daily. In 2024, he is taking the occasional bike stroll in Delaware that isn't in the least strenuous.

^^^
Personality changes, depression, anxiety, agitation and inappropriate behavior are common psychological signs of dementia. Your behavior has changed for the worse over the past two years, Terry. If your wife left you or a child died, then that might explain it but most likely it's just your brain going bad on you.

Psychological changes​

• Personality changes.
  • Depression.
  • Anxiety.
  • Agitation.
  • Inappropriate behavior.
  • Being suspicious, known as paranoia.
  • Seeing things that aren't there, known as hallucinations.

^^^
Personality changes, depression, anxiety, agitation and inappropriate behavior are common psychological signs of dementia. Your behavior has changed for the worse over the past two years, Terry. If your wife left you or a child died, then that might explain it but most likely it's just your brain going bad on you.

Psychological changes​

• Personality changes.
  • Depression.
  • Anxiety.
  • Agitation.
  • Inappropriate behavior.
  • Being suspicious, known as paranoia.
  • Seeing things that aren't there, known as hallucinations.
No, it's just you're an idiot.

So when you have nothing to base your weird opinions on, you make them up. You are consistent. https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-81-undergo-annual-physical-exam-2024-02-28/

Back