TRUMP TRIPLES DOWN ON HIS DEMAND THAT BIDEN TAKE A DRUG TEST BEFORE BOTH UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES

Trump has been demanding that Biden take Drug tests before participating in major debates/speeches since 2020.

This is because in 2020 Biden already had pronounced symptoms of Dementia that rendered him "mentally unfit" (in the words of the 25th Amendment) to discharge the duties and responsibilities of President.

The drugs Biden is taking are called psycho-stimulants and they include such amphetamine-type agents as: Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse and Dexedrine.

These drugs are able to TEMPORARILY mask the symptoms of Dementia-related cognitive decline.

At his SOTU address there is no doubt whatsoever that Biden was highly jacked-up on some form of prescription "speed" - it stood out "like dog's balls."

In any case, if there is concern that Biden has been using psycho-stimulants to mask his Dementia-induced symptoms of severe cognitive impairment, AND , Biden/the Democrat claim he has never used them, you would think Biden would be happy to take a pre or post debate drug test to vindicate himself by proving he was clean (?)

So WHY does Biden refuse to take a drug test before or after the first Presidential debate. Trump has said that he would have no problems in taking one too.

And why does Biden continue to refuse to take a simple psychological test (that Trump has taken and aced twice) that is a very reliable assessment for cognitive function ?

The reason is that Biden knows full-well (or has been advised by the DNC) he would fail both of these tests.

And if he were to attempt debating Trump unmedicated, he would be totally wiped out in the time it takes to crush a cockroach under a boot.

So, it looks like he will get away with cheating and deceiving the American public yet again !

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
No problem let them both piss in a cup! And it should be video taped ,to see if Stormy was lying!

Biden is definitely not on amphetamines, but Trump definitely is.

You can see it in his fucking eyes with the way his pupils are dilated, even when his eyes are barely open. Because he squints. He doesn't ever look at anyone with open eyes. It's all through squinting, which is a side effect from excessive drug abuse. It's in the spittle that collects at the side of his mouth. It explains his randomness and string of barely conscious thought that pours from that sphincter he calls a mouth.

If you think Trump isn't a raving, drug-addled psychopath, then you probably are one too.

That is some world class stupidity.

{
“If you look at how Joe Biden usually is — slow and stumbling — compared to how he was during the State of the Union — fiery and angry — these are signs that are typical for someone taking Adderall or any amphetamine,” she said.

Dr. Lieberman, who has not personally examined the president, said the signs of potential pharmaceutical use go beyond how Mr. Biden spoke during the nearly 90-minute speech, but also in his mannerisms.

For example, Mr. Biden typically rests his hands on the podium while delivering a speech from the teleprompter. During the State of the Union, he frequently gestured and moved with his hands at a rapid rate, she said.

At various points, Mr. Biden appeared to slur some of his words. That’s not new for the president, who sometimes slurs his words when he gets excited, but Dr. Lieberman said the speed in which he slurred suggested he was “psychopharmacology helped.”

“It was a word salad on speed,” she said.}

Trump has been demanding that Biden take Drug tests before participating in major debates/speeches since 2020.

This is because in 2020 Biden already had pronounced symptoms of Dementia that rendered him "mentally unfit" (in the words of the 25th Amendment) to discharge the duties and responsibilities of President.

The drugs Biden is taking are called psycho-stimulants and they include such amphetamine-type agents as: Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse and Dexedrine.

These drugs are able to TEMPORARILY mask the symptoms of Dementia-related cognitive decline.

At his SOTU address there is no doubt whatsoever that Biden was highly jacked-up on some form of prescription "speed" - it stood out "like dog's balls."

In any case, if there is concern that Biden has been using psycho-stimulants to mask his Dementia-induced symptoms of severe cognitive impairment, AND , Biden/the Democrat claim he has never used them, you would think Biden would be happy to take a pre or post debate drug test to vindicate himself by proving he was clean (?)

So WHY does Biden refuse to take a drug test before or after the first Presidential debate. Trump has said that he would have no problems in taking one too.

And why does Biden continue to refuse to take a simple psychological test (that Trump has taken and aced twice) that is a very reliable assessment for cognitive function ?

The reason is that Biden knows full-well (or has been advised by the DNC) he would fail both of these tests.

And if he were to attempt debating Trump unmedicated, he would be totally wiped out in the time it takes to crush a cockroach under a boot.

So, it looks like he will get away with cheating and deceiving the American public yet again !

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
Does anyone care what Trump "demands"? Sounds like he is looking for an excuse not to debate.

I don't think the 25th amendment uses the term "mentally unfit."

Last edited:
Why is Trump demanding Biden take a drug test, but Trump won't take a drug test himself?

He's not. Why are you lying?

Oh, because you're a Communist and that's what you do.

Trump is asking that both candidates take drug tests before the debate.

Obviously Adderall Joe can't do that.

Does anyone care what Trump "demands"? Sounds like he is looking for an excuse not to debate.

I don't think the 25th amendment uses the term "mentally unfit."

Yes, you're right to be scared shitless of Adderalll Joe being drug tested.

From corpse to auctioneer in 10 minutes - with a little help from cocaine and adderall...

what shit stain identify are you hiding from now?
I've said this is LV426 in the announcement thread you fucking idiot.

Jesus Christ...you are one of the stupidest fucking morons I've ever seen on JPP.

Just nothing there. Empty head. Disingenuous. A fucking liar and coward.

I know you Nazis love the Washington Times and you love commentary even more than that because you're not literate enough to know the difference between fact and opinion.

It's not an opinion that Trump is always squinting his eyes, it's a fact. And the reason he squints is because HIS PUPILS ARE DILATED!

And how did his pupils get so dilated? BY DOING DRUGS.

He's not.
Of course he is! He can take a drug test at any time to prove he's not using. Trump is the one who brought this shit up. So...why does Trump need Biden to take a test in order to prove that Trump isn't on drugs? Like, explain that.

But he won't because he's using.

Why do you think he always squints? It's because his pupils are dilated. How do pupils get dilated on a 75+ year old man? BY DOING DRUGS.

libtards assume we read all their stuff. derp derp derp derp

ashamed of your old name I see

I totally get that part!

Not ashamed, I couldn't register back as LV426. Profile was gone, couldn't register under that name,

So I chose another one.

No need to act like a little fucking bitch.

Now, back to the subject at hand...your inability to win a debate because of your disingenuousness and compulsive lying.

Not ashamed, I couldn't register back as LV426. Profile was gone, couldn't register under that name,

So I chose another one.

No need to act like a little fucking bitch.

Now, back to the subject at hand...your inability to win a debate because of your disingenuousness and compulsive lying.
yawn. you are a bore. thanks for admitting you are the same shit stain as ever

the ignore on this forum works great though - you will be largely ignored in no time

yawn. you are a bore. thanks for admitting you are the same shit stain as ever

the ignore on this forum works great though - you will be largely ignored in no time

You're such a fucking loser and coward.

You make all these proclamations about yourself and then never defend any of it.

Instead you act like a little bitch and search for an escape hatch because you're scared of what I'm going to say to you. Because you know that the minute a debate starts, you're already behind because you don't believe in any of the shit you're saying.

Prove me wrong. Prove to me that you genuinely believe the shit you say here.

This is because in 2020 Biden already had pronounced symptoms of Dementia that rendered him "mentally unfit" (in the words of the 25th Amendment) to discharge the duties and responsibilities of President.....
...and because Trump can no longer take Adderall due to ill health. Yes, I get it.

Back