Trump was "Jawbreakingly Stupid"

Most people who misplace documents are not charged. NARA just gets the documents back and writes them up. The ones prosecuted are doing much more like hiding them or using them. Or they lie about them. They are different law breaks. Not the same thing at all. Trump did what no person ever did with documents, let alone a truckload. And he lied about them, hid them, and told people what was in some of them.
I have trouble believing you really cannot understand how different the cases are. You are being dishonest in trying to help Trump, the thief-in-chief.

That won't fly in court.

The law says it's illegal to take them in the first place. It doesn't matter if you give them back or not.

If you steal a car and give it back does that mean you are not charged?

If Trump is convicted for taking them then Biden and Pence will have to be also.

That won't fly in court.

The law says it's illegal to take them in the first place. It doesn't matter if you give them back or not.

If Trump is convicted for taking them then Biden and Pence will have to be also.

You are not an expert in American law

Full cooperation proves that it was a simple mistake

Biden people readying a Biden library found the docs and CALLED THE AUTHORITIES WITH Bidens blessing to get them back in their proper place

You just lie

He definitely hires "all the best people," eh? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

I have a suspicion that all of his phone calls have been (and still are) being intercepted and recorded. Whether they can be used in court though is another question. That fact that they know who he calls and how long those calls last should make him stay up worrying all night.
I believe Nauta's phone records were subpoenaed.

That won't fly in court.

It was illegal to take them. You still cannot understand that? The differences between Trump and Pence and Biden are enormous. Yet you keep lying about it.
Biden and Pence misplaced them. Trump deliberately stole a truckload of classified documents. You say it is the same thing.
Biden and Pence cooperated all the way and the documents were immediately returned. Trump fought NARA and the FBI for a year refusing to return them. When they came for them, Trump hid some of them. To you, that is the same thing.
Trump actually showed classified documents to people without clearances. Biden and Pence of course did not.
Why do you keep lying bout it?

Last edited:
I've been saving certain posts here by certain individuals so that we can all share in the delicious, delightful "I TOLD you so" of Schadenfreude delight, come that time. :rofl2:
One of my favorites was from the dearly departed Darth titled '61 Covid cases'.

I'm a big fan of gfm's 'this won't age well' posts.

They always age well.

Back