Trump was "Jawbreakingly Stupid"

Comey refused to bring charges.

But yes, Pence is guilty also.

It is illegal to take documents when you leave office, period, that is the law.

The FBI director doesn't bring charges and prosecutors never had enough evidence of a crime to take to a grand jury. They never would have recommended charges and the prosecutor would have just looked stupid.

At least you admit it was against the law for Trump to take those documents, too bad you aren't smart enough to realize that if he just admitted what he did was wrong and return them he never would have been charged. Like Hillary and like Biden and like Pence. Trump is NOT being charged with taking any documents, get that through your thick fucking skull.

Actually, it was Loretta Lynch since she was the head of the DOJ. Comey left office in MAY 2017. Why didn't Trump go after Hillary then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey
7th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
In office September 4, 2013 – May 9, 2017

BTW, Netflix has a good miniseries about it: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9174536/

As for Biden and Pence, yes, it was illegal, but I think the DOJ was looking at intent. Neither intended to take the documents but Trump did just like Hillary intended to delete evidence in her 30,000 emails. Again, why didn't Trump prosecute her?

Bullshit now you are fucking lying. Hillary never deleted anything. The guy she had set up and service that server axed some of the emails long before there was an investigation and did not do it at the direction of Hillary. You mention intent, there was NO evidence that Hillary intended to delete anything. Trump did not attempt any prosecution because he isn't the DoJ and unlike that asshole believes, presidents don't make those decisions. If the DoJ had brought charges against Hillary they would have made fools of themselves. The only crime she committed was thinking her private server would be the safest way to treat her email. In actuality, it probably was.

Most people who misplace documents are not charged. NARA just gets the documents back and writes them up. The ones prosecuted are doing much more like hiding them or using them. Or they lie about them. They are different law breaks. Not the same thing at all. Trump did what no person ever did with documents, let alone a truckload. And he lied about them, hid them, and told people what was in some of them.
I have trouble believing you really cannot understand how different the cases are. You are being dishonest in trying to help Trump, the thief-in-chief.

This is so true and I am constantly dumbfounded by others saying stupid shit like "what about Biden", "what about Pence" or even "what about Hillary". None of them were criminals, none of them told investigators to go fuck themselves. They all said "oops, sorry" and did everything in their power to make things right. You don't get guilty verdits from prosecuting people like that so they naturally are not prosecuted. There is no comparison between them and trump.

I'm hoping it was something as simple as the local library closing down.

Just before trump's terrorist attack on America, I was briefly on another board with a bunch of idiots. They had an auto censor feature where certain words were automatically altered. Of course, I was always getting into trouble for simply putting spaces between letters to skirt the feature.

There was some connection between the boards, as an 'Omar' showed up there who I believe was our Darth Omar.

In exchange we got that redneck who couldn't spell, and always talked about his guns. I can't remember his name now?

I reported a member there to the FBI after trump's attack, as he had been calling for violence for months before the insurrection.

I left the board and told them that I would never participate on a board that promoted terrorism.

Arrested or dead is more likely. Dead is more likely since he dropped off suddenly and never returned.

The FBI visited a few such forums and their members. STY mentioned he'd been paid a visit. I have no doubt Jennifer AKA Trinnity on TPF was paid a visit because she was rattled. I don't know if it was the threat of arrest or her husband threatening to toss her out that rattled her the most. Now she's paranoid and super-secretive. LOL

Hillary never destroyed squat and Trump is not being charged with retaining documents. If he had returned them like Biden and Pence, he never would have been charged.

Hillary had 30,000 emails deleted and proclaimed they were all personal, which was a lie.

I'm not sure of the Trump charges, but if he'd given them back, there wouldn't have been a problem. All of Trump's legal issues were self-induced.

It is not illegal for the President to take documents when he leaves office. It is also not illegal for the Vice President to take documents when he leaves office.
It IS illegal for Biden to have the documents he had in anything but the viewing office of NARA. AND Biden had them for YEARS.

I suggest you study the Constitution of the United States Article II, and Titles 18 and 44 of the USC.

I suggest you go fuck yourself. Trump would not be charged with what he is if it wasn't against the law. The president has the right to have them but Trump took them when he was no longer president. Lets see what happens if his lawyers use that as his defense. They won't, they aren't fucking stupid.

Most classified material is unclassified in a short period of time yet the original still has the classified stamp. Most of what Hillary and Biden had was so old that it was common knowledge to the public so it really wasn't classified, it just still had that stamp. This is also probably true with a lot of what Trump had in his possession but a lot of it was still sensitive enough for the DoJ to seize it.

Agreed. They encapsulate everything that is Trumpism; white nationalism, anger, poorly educated and not-that-bright.

That will work to our advantage come election time because those assholes will vote for him even if he isn't on the ballot, they will write his name in. I don't think he will win the nomination and if he does it will be the biggest blue wave in history.

That will work to our advantage come election time because those assholes will vote for him even if he isn't on the ballot, they will write his name in. I don't think he will win the nomination and if he does it will be the biggest blue wave in history.
Maybe. There's a lot of Americans in the same boat which, IMO, is a testament to have our nation has failed a lot of our citizens. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and our public schools are deteriorating into a hot mess.

Biden did not misplace documents, Norbutt. He STOLE THEM.

NARA did not get them back. Biden STOLE THEM.

Biden hid them in his home. Hunter also had access to them while traveling to Ukraine and China. That's ESPIONAGE, Norbutt!

Biden lied about them. He still does.

Correct. Biden broke the law. Trump did not.

Presidents have taken documents after leaving office. It's okay...really. They have the authority to do that.

Irrelevant.

He did not.

He did not.

Trump has all the authority he needs to show unclassified documents to anyone he wants.

Biden committed a crime, Trump did not.

Trump didn't steal anything, Nordbutt.

Bullshit

Biden was not supposed to EVER HAVE POSSESSION of them. He had no authority. STEALING documents is not 'forgetting about them'! Hiding them in his home for years is intent.
Trump did not hide anything, and did not steal anything. Trump also has the authority to retain any document he wishes upon leaving office. Biden NEVER HAD ANY SUCH AUTHORITY.

Why do you suppose that Trumps own Attorney General has said the following?

Trump’s former Attorney General Bill Barr said Donald Trump is “toast” after a 37-count criminal indictment against the former president was unsealed Friday. The indictment revealed allegations that Trump willfully retained hundreds of classified government records at his Florida home and conspired to prevent their return to U.S. officials. “He is not a victim here,” Barr said. “He was totally wrong that he had the right to have those documents.”

I suppose you think he was wrong and we are supposed to believe some rightwing shit for brains poster here?

Why would Russia support Trump, he put harsh sanctions on them.

Russian support came prior to him becoming president and those in Russia have admitted to doing it as well as said they will do it again. Trump was about as guilty of coercion as OJ Simpson was of murder.

That won't fly in court.

The law says it's illegal to take them in the first place. It doesn't matter if you give them back or not.

If you steal a car and give it back does that mean you are not charged?

If Trump is convicted for taking them then Biden and Pence will have to be also.

Trump is not going to be guilty of taking them because he is not fucking charged with taking them asshole. I'm not listing them again but the charges against him do not include taking documents.

To monitor, they need a search warrant.

Exactly my point. To the discussion of whether monitored phone calls can be used in court I said they would have to have a warrant which a U. S. Attorney's Office would know. They had a warrant to search the property (available online) and found 184 classified documents. It is likely they had a warrant to tap the phones.

Even if that evidence is not admitted in court, they have more than enough evidence to support their case. Those employees who were told to delete the surveillance data can always testify.

When Bannon left the Whitehouse, he said Trump's biggest legal problem was money laundering. He was doing it for Russian oligarchs.

They raided his house, why did they need security footage?

Do you think they don't know how to search?

The documents weren't hidden in a wall or something, they were sitting in plain view.

Besides, the Secret Service knew where they were kept, they would have told the agents raiding Trumps place.

This is just filing charges that are irrelevant to anything because Smith is an ass.

Do you really enjoy eating the peanuts out of Donald Trump's SHIT?

You seem to be slurping up his shit, like a hog slopping a trough!:palm:

Donald Trump- "I could go out on 5th Avenue and take a big shit- And my fans would drop down on their hands and knees, and eat the peanuts out of my SHIT"!

Last edited:
Back