Trumppers at the Capitol trying to overthrow our government.

Since forever. Always been a conservative, never a member of any party. You know that. Now crawl back into hole and mind your own business.

NO, I dont, What I do know is you have been a staunch supporter of the racist right white male and you claim your BLACK.

GTFOH!

NO, I dont, What I do know is you have been a staunch supporter of the racist right white male and you claim your BLACK.

GTFOH!

Never takes long for the ignorant to show up. And here you are on que. Find a job yet? Or still looking for that sugar daddy.

Me either. The best thing this country could do is throw every incumbent out . And demand term limits. There really is no other way out of this mess right now.

I support term limits and always vote for the challenger unless it's a Libertarian candidate.

There are no fast ways out of this. It took our nation over thirty years to dig this hole and I expect it will take another thirty for us to dig ourselves out.

I support term limits and always vote for the challenger unless it's a Libertarian candidate.

There are no fast ways out of this. It took our nation over thirty years to dig this hole and I expect it will take another thirty for us to dig ourselves out.

I wonder Dutch if we can last long. This is not the America of even 20 years ago with some pride and respect for the country. That is diminished and rapidly disappearing.

I wonder Dutch if we can last long. This is not the America of even 20 years ago with some pride and respect for the country. That is diminished and rapidly disappearing.

I'm positive we can. The United States of America is the sum of its parts; it's 328M citizens, the world's largest economy, the world's finest and most powerful military. Despite the idiots in the Puzzle Palace, the US still remains the most influential nation on the planet.

Times change and America has to change with them. I'm positive we will, but it's not always easy.

Here's the good news: You and I are living to see history in the making. I think it's truly awesome to witness these changes.

FWIW, I'm predicting Biden's Presidency will be one of the most boring in living memory. :)

I'm positive we can. The United States of America is the sum of its parts; it's 328M citizens, the world's largest economy, the world's finest and most powerful military. Despite the idiots in the Puzzle Palace, the US still remains the most influential nation on the planet.

Times change and America has to change with them. I'm positive we will, but it's not always easy.

Here's the good news: You and I are living to see history in the making. I think it's truly awesome to witness these changes.

FWIW, I'm predicting Biden's Presidency will be one of the most boring in living memory. :)

I am always optimistic Dutch. This time it is just not coming as easy.

Shorter Sailor:

Woman can't understand why leopards are eating her face off after voting for the Leopards Eating My Face Off Party.

Look like LV is having one of his typical lonely days. Poor dumb fuck.

It's amazing how all these Trump-loving nutcases who have been slinging his shit all year like Sailor and Dukkha are all now, "I'm really a Libertarian", "I oppose both parties", "I'm opposed to Nazis."

No...no you're not. You never were. You never will be.

How stupid does one have to be to not know they are on ignore? Pretty fucking stupid. LV is a Democrat of course.

I saw the video, she was half way through the window above the cop. She fell back and onto the ground outside the area. The events are not even close to alike.

He was protecting a secure area directly adjacent to where VP Pence was being protected.

she barely had her head through, the cop agressed, stepped foward and fired a single shot.

she was unarmed and he did not utter any warning. the tac cops mingled on the otherside had a look of shock on their face as the guy put their lives in jeapoardy. the only people who had guns there were the cops. Cops should NEVER shoot unarmed civillians. black white otherwise.

she was no threat.

What should have happened and would have sent a better message is he should have advanced collar grabbed her dragged her through and arrested her.

he didn't his first reaction that NO OTHER COP THERE HAD EVEN CONSIDERED was shooting her.

when a cop shoots all other cops will tend to shoot as well, thats the training, this was so fucked up the cops on scene didnt even engage.

There is something so fucked about this and you should be pissed even if you think trump is triple hitler. she did not deserver to be executed.

It's amazing how all these Trump-loving nutcases who have been slinging his shit all year like Sailor and Dukkha are all now, "I'm really a Libertarian", "I oppose both parties", "I'm opposed to Nazis."

No...no you're not. You never were. You never will be.

Who's sock do you think he is?

Back