Uh-oh, Reedy Creek will outlast DeSantis!

A little more than that. They also made it so they can no longer use immanent domain, they cannot issue bonds, they must get permits form the local counties they are working in, they can be charged taxes for roads coming into the district, and are no longer a governmental body controlled by Disney.

Disney has always paid state and local taxes, that will not change, they just will be unable to issue bonds to basically give themselves loans. This also ensures that such loans taken in the past will be paid by Disney, and not the current local governments.

Do you think that will work out better, worse or the same for the local economy?

Do you think it will blow up in his face by election time or won't there be any blow back?

Nope, his voters only care about culture wars and headlines, they do not care about the end result, meatball Ron knows this.

Do you think that will work out better, worse or the same for the local economy?

The same for local economy, better for the governor and his fundraising because now Disney will be more beholden directly to the governor.

Most likely…. When are those in this thread going to admit they were wrong and I was correct?

I already did. How many times do you need to hear it? I hear all the Gen Xers looooove to be pampered, just like their helicopter parents did back in the day, but I'm not an expert on the weak youth of today. Another reason to bring back the draft. Too many people want to be massaged instead of doing the work to push forward. They love playing the victims.

FWIW, the average age of the Insurrectionists is 40-50, dead center for Gen X brats. Their parents should have pampered the little brats less and kick their ass more. Without the draft, most turned into self-entitled losers.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2022/01/03/jan-6-rioters-white-older
Typically, right-wing extremists are young — normally under the age of 34. On Jan. 6, rioters were mostly in their 40s and 50s.

I already did. How many times do you need to hear it? I hear all the Gen Xers looooove to be pampered, just like their helicopter parents did back in the day, but I'm not an expert on the weak youth of today. Another reason to bring back the draft. Too many people want to be massaged instead of doing the work to push forward. They love playing the victims.

FWIW, the average age of the Insurrectionists is 40-50, dead center for Gen X brats. Their parents should have pampered the little brats less and kick their ass more. Without the draft, most turned into self-entitled losers.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2022/01/03/jan-6-rioters-white-older
Typically, right-wing extremists are young — normally under the age of 34. On Jan. 6, rioters were mostly in their 40s and 50s.

I know you did, I said “those” not you.

Thanks. What are your thoughts on spoiled Gen Xers?

I think people calling the younger generation spoiled or lazy is age old and is simply a trick of perspective. Every generation evolves into something different that the older ones and some people hate that.

I think people calling the younger generation spoiled or lazy is age old and is simply a trick of perspective. Every generation evolves into something different that the older ones and some people hate that.
So you don't think 1/6 was a selfish act by a bunch of spoiled Gen X brats?

56jtsq.jpg

It was a selfish act… lots of old guys there.
Average age was Gen Xers.

Yes, there there were older guys there like the idiot in Pelosi's office, but if you want to deny the average, that's your choice. Lots of Trumpers deny it was a riot. LOL

Average age was Gen Xers.

Yes, there there were older guys there like the idiot in Pelosi's office, but if you want to deny the average, that's your choice. Lots of Trumpers deny it was a riot. LOL

It was a riot, I saw the video.

https://news.bloombergtax.com/tax-i...-3shj2FZdNHhM8mDQbNDC6Rfkr7QlbmmB_elt0Zivm2ng

If Reddy Creek is going to be dissolved it doesn’t look it could happen until 2029. The bond holders of the $2 billion in Reddy Creek bonds have rights and the Florida government can’t to do anything to add risk to those investments. (It is spelled out in the reddy creek creation docs)
A lot of lawyers seem to have become ignorant of / unable to read contracts/laws once they became politicians.
Disney has told shareholders they are proceeding with business as usual.

why do you support disney and their quazi-fascist pedo-state?

Yesterday he was relegated to threatening to build a prison next to Disney, man he has fallen low on this issue! Poor Ron.

Back