UN demands actions

Gaza is run by an internationally recognized terrorist organization who thinks its lifes goal is the complete destruction of Israel. It lobs rockets repetitively into Israel from Gaza.... but yeah... they are not at War. Since War has not been declared.

Likewise, there is no war going on in Iraq. There was no war in Vietnam. etc...

Yes, there is no "war" which is precisely why Israel is allowed to get away with so much.

Ironically, war has rules. Rules are inconvenient.

Oh I forgot. The Illuminati don't declare wars anymore, so when they rewrite history they can hide the full extent of the use of force to achieve their goals.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, ILLUMINTI!

Choke on your mistake. You fucked up.

Gaza is run by an internationally recognized terrorist organization who thinks its lifes goal is the complete destruction of Israel. It lobs rockets repetitively into Israel from Gaza.... but yeah... they are not at War. Since War has not been declared.

So you can quote the Helsinki Principles in defence of the action irrespective of the fact that no war has been declared and they are therefore not applicable.

Yes, there is no "war" which is precisely why Israel is allowed to get away with so much.

Ironically, war has rules. Rules are inconvenient.

Tell us Charver... why is it that so many people show outrage about what Israel gets away with.... but somehow fail to recognize what HAMAS gets away with.

Do you honestly believe Israel would be doing ANY of this, if Hamas wasn't constantly trying to find ways to harm Israel and its citizens?

But legally there is no war. So legally the blockade concept is moot.

legalism is a bitch, ain't it?

http://www.icrc.org/IHL.nsf/52d68d14de6160e0c12563da005fdb1b/7694fe2016f347e1c125641f002d49ce

It does not have to be a declared war... it only has to be an armed conflict... which most certainly applies to Israel and Hamas and Egypt and Hamas.

Then you'd have no problem condemning Israel for failing to abide by provision 5.3 of the Helsinki Principles.

(By the way, when i was referring to "the blockade" it was in the context of the entire air, sea and land blockade. Sorry if there was some confusion there.)

Then you'd have no problem condemning Israel for failing to abide by provision 5.3 of the Helsinki Principles.

(By the way, when i was referring to "the blockade" it was in the context of the entire air, sea and land blockade. Sorry if there was some confusion there.)

I understood what you meant, but thanks for the clarification.

No... I would not condemn them for a violation of 5.3.

Every bit of the relief on these ships was to be docked at the Israeli port, inspected and then transported into Gaza via land. But the 'humanitarians' top priority was to start a fight.... it was not to deliver the goods.

Tell us Charver... why is it that so many people show outrage about what Israel gets away with.... but somehow fail to recognize what HAMAS gets away with.

Do you honestly believe Israel would be doing ANY of this, if Hamas wasn't constantly trying to find ways to harm Israel and its citizens?

I am not here to defend every bad thing Hamas has done, nor am I here to suggest they are not partly at fault for what has gone on between them and Israel over the past four decades+.

So save your faux outrage for someone else.

A slight adaptation of your post #79 :)

Every bit of the relief on these ships was to be docked at the Israeli port, inspected and then transported into Gaza via land. But the 'humanitarians' top priority was to start a fight.... it was not to deliver the goods.

You can read minds? is that admissable in law?

The blockade was illegal, and Israelis BOARDED A BOAT WITH LIVE WEAPONS, ILLEGALLY. And they got hit with sticks, and then shot 9 people.

You're fucking deluded. You will take this country down the toilet with these Zionist A-holes unless you stop your stupidity, douchebag.

I do not deny for a moment that the entire aim of the convoy was to highlight the injustice of the Israeli blockade.

Any solution to this problem of balancing Israeli security and relieving the humanitarian disaster in Gaza will stem from inspections of imports at land border crossings. Every bit of the relief would not have been transported into Gaza as you should know. The Israelis are very picky, and somewhat haphazard, when it comes to preventing certain goods such as baby formula, medicines and bizarrely, chocolate, from entering.

I have no love for Hamas but the international community's decision to turn a blind eye to the suffering of 1.5 million people in that hellhole, for the crimes of Hamas is pretty despicable, not to mention downright illegal.

I am not here to defend every bad thing Hamas has done, nor am I here to suggest they are not partly at fault for what has gone on between them and Israel over the past four decades+.

SF fails to understand why Hamas was voted into power. Obviously that huge IQ doesn't always help in understanding complex situations. I am minded of Sir Clive Sinclair and the infamous C5.

http://www.counterpunch.org/gordon02072006.html

lol.... fair enough... you are just here to condemn Israel for their misdeeds while ignoring the cause of their actions. understood.

Back