Unprecedented - Hillary Clinton set to win 2.5 million more votes than Trump

​​​​​First-Time Voter in PA.....

If you're voting for the first time in an upcoming election, the information below can help you ensure you're prepared once you arrive at the polls. All voters who appear at a polling place for the first time must show proof of identification. Approved forms of photo identification include:

Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
ID issued by the U.S. Government
U.S. passport
U.S. Armed Forces ID
Student ID
Employee ID

If you do not have a photo ID, you can use a non-photo identification that includes your name and address. Approved forms of non-photo identification include:

Confirmation issued by the County Voter Registration Office
Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
Firearm permit
Current utility bill
Current bank statement
Current paycheck
Government check

Funny....no where does it say 'proof of citizenship'......

http://www.votespa.com/en-us/Pages/First-Time-Voter.aspx

Fwiw, I don't have to show proof of citizenship at the polls either here in California

prediction : In 2018 liberals will be back here complaining that they won the senate popular vote yet got less representation because they racked up huge leads in NY, NJ, and CA senatorial races while losing 10 other contests.

Fwiw, I don't have to show proof of citizenship at the polls either here in California

So its pretty obvious that our elections and voting system are a sham.....just about anyone can vote if they want to bad enough.....

Voter ID's and a VALID registration are a necessary component to election security.....and we have no clue whats is actually

happening in every election....

Who would be against it ?....Cheaters, thats the obvious answer to that question.....

prediction : In 2018 liberals will be back here complaining that they won the senate popular vote yet got less representation because they racked up huge leads in NY, NJ, and CA senatorial races while losing 10 other contests.

10 seats?

Oh, I'll save this one. Most definitely.

They don't care about a recount. What this does is stalls out his electoral votes long enough so he doesn't have over 270. Then they can say he didn't win the EC or PV.

They are simply trying to undermine and delegitimize him. Has nothing to do with a recount.

They don't care about a recount. What this does is stalls out his electoral votes long enough so he doesn't have over 270. Then they can say he didn't win the EC or PV.

They are simply trying to undermine and delegitimize him. Has nothing to do with a recount.

its actually not a good idea because it deligitimizes him with the wrong people. People they dont need to win over anyway but whatever.

There's still plenty of Koolaide left in the kegs. Got refilled on election day. They have to finish before they leave the table.

Dutiful little butt-rusted babies. Spend those millions. I agree. You should "pay" for your ride down the toilet bowl. Raise those dollars!

Surely Hillary hasn't bankrupted the Clinton Foundation as all her markers were called in when she lost the election has it??!! Woot! Can you just imagine.

I am no dyed-in-the-wool Trump follower, but the Clinton Machine had to go. Too much "ewwww factor" in that family et al. If even a little of the stuff gleaned from wiki leaks is true, y'all should be ashamed at not calling this real atrocity/ies out and loud.

Hinky stinky $hit!

The strategy of a U.S. Presidential race is to win the electoral college, not the popular vote. If candidates were trying to win the popular vote they would imply a different strategy.
Well...generally speaking...winning the popular vote would be considered a good strategy in an election.

Um I think you mean losses.

Leftists never turn-out in odd numbered years, when the only contests are basically initiatives and referenda. My guess is the education system has rendered them illiterate.

In mid-term years, they still don't really turn out to vote. They comprehend only the power of the presidency. The only way 2018 works-out for Dems is if Republicans get pissed at Douchebag Donald, and also don't show-up.

Well...generally speaking...winning the popular vote would be considered a good strategy in an election.

If that was the case candidates would spend more time in California and New York. Instead winning the EC is what is needed, hence the questioning of Hillary not going to Wisconsin and one other state she lost during the last several weeks of the election.

Leftists never turn-out in odd numbered years, when the only contests are basically initiatives and referenda. My guess is the education system has rendered them illiterate.

In mid-term years, they still don't really turn out to vote. They comprehend only the power of the presidency. The only way 2018 works-out for Dems is if Republicans get pissed at Douchebag Donald, and also don't show-up.

2018 is odd?

actually, only winning the popular vote in certain states is a good strategy....winning the popular vote over all is wasted effort.......would you consider it good strategy for conservatives to seek a win of the popular vote in California?......

Hillary Clinton 'set to win 2.5m more votes than Donald Trump'
Her predicted result, of more than 65m votes, smashes George W. Bush's 2004 total and is similar to amount collected by Barack Obama in 2012
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ning-millions-electoral-college-a7431226.html

What does it mean?

It means Trump has no mandate.

No, it means that you'll be hearing the words "President Trump" many times over the next eight years lol.

Why did Clinton win the popular vote? Because we have a small handful of states that are chock full of lock-step, brain-dead liberals who vote D no matter what. Freedom loving adults have given up on them, moved out and into other states.

That's what shrub found out...the hard way. Let's see how he does before we laugh any further.
181cde653217ea90d799dcaeae0af1f5.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back